Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo (1221 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Thonyb(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2023
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has disclosed that the nurse who treated late Nigerian rapper, Ilerioluwa Olademeji Aloba, aka Mohbad before his passing has been arrested.

She revealed this in a video message shared via her Instagram page on Wednesday night while briefing fans about her visit to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police and the progress on the police investigation of Mohbad’s death.

She said other arrests have also been made by the police.

Ojo said, “The police have made some arrests [in connection with Mohbad’s death]. The nurse has been arrested. That I know. That’s the only information I can give you right now.

“They have arrested some people. They are asking some people to turn themselves in.”

.ng recalls that Mohbad died in a controversial manner on September 12, 2023.

His father, James Aloba had said in an interview that he suspects the auxiliary nurse who injected Mohbad before he died, stressing that the injection might have complicated his son’s health.

https://.ng/2023/09/21/nurse-who-treated-mohbad-has-been-arrested-iyabo-ojo/

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Urheadmaster(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2023
cool

Right direction
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by TemplarLandry: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2023
cool
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2023
We are getting there

You are wrong if you are not joining the protest

Just for Mohab
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Neddstark: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
We are getting there

Just for Mohab

I am not joining and I'm not wrong
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Urheadmaster(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Mobbad and not mohab tongue
IconicR:
We are getting there

Just for Mohab

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is that so?
Okay thanks
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by illicit(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2023
What's the name of the nurse
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Zonefree(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
See who dey correct person.

Mobbad ko

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
Thonyb:

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has disclosed that the nurse who treated late Nigerian rapper, Ilerioluwa Olademeji Aloba, aka Mohbad before his passing has been arrested.

She revealed this in a video message shared via her Instagram page on Wednesday night while briefing fans about her visit to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police and the progress on the police investigation of Mohbad’s death.

She said other arrests have also been made by the police.

Ojo said, “The police have made some arrests [in connection with Mohbad’s death]. The nurse has been arrested. That I know. That’s the only information I can give you right now.

“They have arrested some people. They are asking some people to turn themselves in.”

.ng recalls that Mohbad died in a controversial manner on September 12, 2023.

His father, James Aloba had said in an interview that he suspects the auxiliary nurse who injected Mohbad before he died, stressing that the injection might have complicated his son’s health.

https://.ng/2023/09/21/nurse-who-treated-mohbad-has-been-arrested-iyabo-ojo/
Matter don pass Senate representatives are currently with his mohbad along Tonto, Iyabo ojo etc
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by RaySimran: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why do I feel most of the accuse are innocent?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Thomasankara(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
[/color]maybe they belong to the same cult[color=#770077]
Neddstark:

I am not joining and I'm not wrong
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Lungdick: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
We are getting there

Just for Mohab

mohab ko, rehab ni grin grin

Urheadmaster:
See pesin wey de correct pesin grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Johnvincent: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mohbad Is Not Dead He Is Fully Alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1T3djauLHg
Re: Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Has Been Arrested – Iyabo Ojo by Freelancerr(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Better

(1) (Reply)

Updated: Lynxxx Looses Pepsi Deal To Wonder Kid Wizkid / Meet Blessing Efiong Egbe's Pretty Daughters... / FOUR BAD WAYS TONTO DIKEH HAS TRIED TO SOLVE HER PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.