Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (38643 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Bluearrow: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Judolisco:
yeye point... We are talking about how someone lost his life u r talking about DNA... No correlation at all.... Person go jst wake up carry phone talk nonsense and una go follow am... Have a mind of your own
You are the one talking nonsense!
It is very obvious some of u are not ready for the truth, but are going about accusing nairamarley, u want selective investigation?? In cases like this, anything is possible. A man's enemy are those within his household. Conducting a DNA test as part of the investigation is key at this point. But if what u people want is selective investigation, then u people are not ready for the truth!
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Nappyhair: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
C2Ok:

And If the child turns out to be indeed Mohbad’s what’s gonna happen?
You’re gonna end up with an even more traumatized mother who wouldn’t want to offer more reasonable leads and information because apparently, she’s been treated like a suspect, you just don’t go about shouting DNA like that, even the west where you got the idea from wouldn’t throw DNAs at the woman’s face in the name of finding a killer or suspect, don’t be a lazy thinker.

If the child turns out to be mobhad’s fine , then that is one less factor to consider in the investigation! This is an investigation we are talking about . It has to be holistic! All angles should be explored! No stone should be left unturned ! That’s all . And you don’t have to project outcome on the wife .how do you know she will be traumatized? Abeg let’s put our feeling aside
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by aktolly54(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
C2Ok:

It’s your Father’s child that’s M@d, did mohbad tell you he wasn’t sure of the paternity of the child?
Someone is grieving the death of a loved one and you’re here bleating like a Goat covered in gutter water, you want to go and contest the paternity of her child while she’s fighting for the Justice of someone she loves, Aswear, some of una no get sense at all, you’re not a bright person, if you’re a b@stard, Mohbad’s child ain’t one, I won’t give you the honor of a second reply, goodbye and good riddance Fuu
No be only she fighting for justice, we are all fighting for justice and 30 or 40% of Nigeria support DNA. whether she like it or not, 8t will be done as part of investigation and nothing like slowpoke like you can do about it. She is suspect too . How can mother in law said mohbad don't have anything, not even a land or anything. You dey gba

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Bluearrow: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
This is the only solution.

All this noice people are making accusing this and that can not help.

They have to really know the cause of His death
Exactly!
Some are already developing cold feet on hearing DNA, but they have been going about blindly accusing people

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Throwback: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
As painful as this sounds, VeryDarkMan may be onto something.

A crime has been committed in a gruesome, inhumane way. That's why nobody must be rulled out as a suspect.

It just feels somehow, especially because Mohbad obviously loved his wife and son. Oh well, the way Naira Marley and Co were able to get him suggests some power play and influence. The question is this: who are those that got paid to put Mohbad in a compromising position?

Nigeria police, over to you.

What is the crime that was committed?

I see everyone regurgitating the same sentiments.

So I need to ask you what crime it is that was committed.

Is it the crime that he died and his family did not allege any foul play, or the fact the family buries him within 24hrs as though he was a Muslim when he isn't?

Which crime was committed and who is making the allegation?

2 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by LegallyBlunt: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Throwback:

What is the crime that was committed?

I see everyone regurgitating the same sentiments.

So I need to ask you what crime it is that was committed.

Is it the crime that he died and his family did not allege any foul play, or the fact the family buries him within 24hrs as though he was a Muslim when he isn't?

Which crime was committed and who is making the allegation?
Please of you live under a rock avoid my comments. How can you ask such ignorant questions?
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by LegallyBlunt: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Exceed15:

Pls tell us how 'gruesome'it was carried out?
Be careful how you trivialize issues because you might be a victim one day.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Bluearrow: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

MohBads son is not part of the criminal investigation and murder on going so why involve him
The child may not be linked to his death directly, but circumstance surrounding his birth can be linked to his death. It is a crazy world out there. Nairamarley asked certain questions on his Instagram, these are part of it. If people want justice like they have been clamouring for, then the investigation must be a holistic one, no stone should be left unturned. But if what people want is selective investigation, then it means they are not ready for the truth!
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by aktolly54(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
maureensylvia:

Na u go die like a fowl
how long should we wait for DNA to be done or we shouldn't do it at all? Sounds like you will prefer we don't do it at all
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Hussein035: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Truths9ja:
Human right activist gives reasons why a DNA test must be conducted on Mohbad’s child

Video credit: @verydarkblackman

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1704515142665245156

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuZwNHh0ryA?si=eyPlMYMUZv85o8e1

They should also do DNA between mohbad and his father. I felt a real father will not just bury his own son like goat

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Truths9ja: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
says who?
that’s what will happened now
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Levels1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Dear oldies

Have you confirmed your paternity? Did Mohbad told you his son isn't his? You're an oldie yet you don't know you have no right under the law to ask for DNA test of another man's child outside yours.

For the fact that your mom is a cheap LovePeddler doesn't makes mine one.

Under law on this circumstances that involves trying to get into a death scene, DNA is allowed.

TrysT me I know what I'm saying kid
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Truths9ja: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hussein035:

They should also do DNA between mohbad and his father. I felt a real father will not just bury his own son like goat
yes soo, you are very right seriously. Artist Mohbad shouldn’t have been buried immediately. They should have leave him in the mortuary for thorough investigation on what led to his untimely death. So so unfortunate. #Justice4Mohbad
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by vicadex07(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
C2Ok:
This Oga wan Dey talk Miss road, people are trying to understand the circumstances surrounding Mohbad’s death, Oga is here capping dust, must all the problems on celebrities and social media relate to sex and promiscuity?🙄🤌

That's because you have concluded in your mind who the culprit is. From the look of things, it seems more than one person is involved.

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by eraly(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
I don't know why some people want to cruxify this guy ontop this DNA suggestion. We all need to set emotions aside and reason deep. There are three reasons why this DNA thing is necessary

1. There is this voice note going around about Mohbad talking to/accusing his wife about something that isn't clear to us. Mohbad knows something about her wife that he didn't let us know.

2. After Mohbad's death, some family members were said to be accusing the wife of some things. There must be a reason for that. Even though this is Africa where in-laws do accuse the wife wrongly, still, we shouldn't rule out investigating what led to Mohbad's death

3. There is this picture of Mohbad's son side by side with Sam Larry. You all need to check the face resemblance before being sentimental.

In all of this, we need to be sure that whatever side of the story the wife would be telling us is the truth. If the DNA matches, then she has nothing to lose. We'll believe whatever story she tells us. But if the DNA doesn't match, then......

I pray if the test is carried out it should match cos it will be a very big relief to know that Mohbad left a seed to carry on his bloodline.

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
makes sense oo
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Bluearrow: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you're wrong. How's something being 50/50 the best? Or you don't understand what you typed up there? It could turn out positive or negative so that's not considered the best.

What if it goes north? Una go just dey talk anyhow
What are u saying??
What if it goes north? Isn't that a pointer??
You want an innocent man to burn for this?
You people have been going about falsely accusing nairamarley, now DNA is mentioned, all of u are developing cold feet?? Are u guys for real?
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by whitestar01(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
ebubeson:
It may be Mohbads child.

Go and do DNA test where necessary.

Some ladies that sleep with their EXes or someone else few days, weeks or month to wedding day.
You that is kneeling down to propose to a lady, you that may be hustling for Bride price list, wedding hall, DJ etc. When you are hustling to do all these things, your fiancee may be having hot sex with her EX, then on wedding day, you may see bridal shower, you may see tears of joy, but a night before the wedding, her EX may have devoured her in a guest house.

Your fiancee may be a good lady, but there may be a demon that pushes some ladies to sleep with their EXes etc few days to wedding. Some ladies may not cheat in marriage, but you see that few days or weeks to wedding, please pray for them. They may not even think of condom. Many ladies who sleep with their exes etc few days to wedding, may not use condom.

"MAY YOUR FIRST CHILD BE YOUR OWN"., "even other kids"

We have decent ladies that wont cheat on you.

If you marry beautiful virgin that is faithful, worship God for her all the days of your life.
If a lady had mind to cheat few days to her wedding, forget it, she will definitely cheat after the wedding. Any partner who cheat during dating will surely cheat in marriage.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by aktolly54(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
maureensylvia:

Na u go die like a fowl
how long should we wait for DNA to be done or we shouldn't do it at all? Sounds like you will prefer we don't do it at all
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by UnfairLife7(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Levels1:

For the fact that your mom is a cheap LovePeddler doesn't makes mine one.

Under law on this circumstances that involves trying to get into a death scene, DNA is allowed.

TrysT me I know what I'm saying kid
comfirm your paternity first oldie grin
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Harrynight(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Smokeybrain:
I think at this point DNA test is necessary. A holistic investigation is required.

Genius J

Sorry to ask, jus want to learn
How can DNA be possible when the Mohbad is no more ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Levels1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
comfirm your paternity first oldie grin

I can relate as she's a cheap LovePeddler and your father understand better hence you aren't feeling kinda of safe hearing about DNA LoLs
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Harrynight(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
1opinion:
Story!
I think there is time for everything, what people are after is justice, after which property and DNA can follow, for crying out loud that 24 years old lady is still mourning... they can call her in for interrogation know problem but carrying out a DNA on their son now is a NO

Mohbad is no more so it DNA even possible again?
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Judolisco(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bluearrow:

You are the one talking nonsense!
It is very obvious some of u are not ready for the truth, but are going about accusing nairamarley, u want selective investigation?? In cases like this, anything is possible. A man's enemy are those within his household. Conducting a DNA test as part of the investigation is key at this point. But if what u people want is selective investigation, then u people are not ready for the truth!
where do u see me accusing nairamarly....u guys r overblowing dis issue.... Let them conduct an autopsy and find out what really killed d guy.... Una dey talk DNA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by UnfairLife7(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Levels1:

I can relate as she's a cheap LovePeddler and your fatgfa understand better hence you aren't feeling kinda of safe hearing about DNA LoLs
Have you confirm your paternity?
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Harrynight(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Truths9ja:
Na fact the human rights activist said ooooo. DNA should be carried out on the son oooo.

But is it still possible when Mohbad isn't alive?
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Judolisco(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
sylve11:

They are trying to unravel the mysteries surrounding his death.

DNA test should not be looked aside. cool
oga dats another issue entirely... Find out how d guy died first then u can start writing any story u want to write.... We still don't know how someone died u r talking about DNA
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Levels1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Have you confirm your paternity?

When your cheap LovePeddler mom is scared of doing same....
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by UnfairLife7(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Harrynight:

Sorry to ask, jus want to learn
How can DNA be possible when the Mohbad is no more ?
some of them claimed mohbad family can ask for it. Like say na the family get the pikin or the family is mohbad

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by ConfidentialDoc: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Just saw a video in Yoruba with sam Larry professing his brotherly love for mohbad. He mentioned that he normally takes Moh with him on trips to Kenya. And the wife comes too....then his face lit up briefly . .hmmm kinda mischievous change in expression.
Re: Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son by Judolisco(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sermwell:

You’re indeed not smart!! Do you know if his death is to cover up some deep secrets?? Just go and watch some crime documentaries!! The role the lady played requires some investigation!! You’re a kid sha!
how did he die? ... An autopsy has not been conducted... But jst to gather impressions you're talking about DNA test... Most of una no get brain for dis naija

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“My Mates Are Still Looking For Husbands” - Afrocandy Claims She’s Fulfilled / Klint Da Drunk And His 3 Kids / EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.