Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) (71561 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by BrickDevo: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Blood they dia, how come
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by iamtardey: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jeon:
This boy's soul and body passed through suffering, even in death the body is still receiving it .
I’m gon cry..
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by CentralBank(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
angry
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by wittywriter: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Am only angry with the way they bend his head

How much was a tall coffin. Sorry man rip.

Wittyness
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by condralbedez: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
This young man truly passed through a lot, even at death.

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by DJInfluence: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments
Chai, I just wasted my time reading this. Granny was right grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by haphizz57(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kirikiri jo soapy
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by ChronicGp(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
It's obvious the guy was still alive when he was buried.
R I P🙏🏿

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by nffizey: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:
Hope local Yoruba Muslims miscreants did not tamper with his body
I don't understand, please explain better [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by AskNgige2: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Absuchat:
Police dey try walahi....me near already buried body? When I no dey mad

Heheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by iamtardey: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
CallMeAthena:
Justice for mohbad RIP embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Han Han h’antenna
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by AskNgige2: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
CaseSensitive:
I doubt Mohbad died before he was buried. I think he died in the grave

So they ddnt take him to murtuary?
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by infofta(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments

You didn't remember she told you to always take your medications

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by FireUpNow(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
Have you tasted the It like the way Snake taste the air?
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by gerrardomendes(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Woodshot:

You've no brain. Would you say if Imole was your brother embarassed

Nigeria is our nation. Anytime Nigerians want something good for the country, some people see it as an Igbo attempt to destabilize the country

3 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by PepeXKermit: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
The autopsy is not necessary. At the end they will conlude that he died of natural cause. Chrisland school autopsy how far As long as the rich will be affected, the autopsy will be rendered inconclusive. This is just to look like they're doing something. Let the poor guy rest in peace angry

No be for this one.

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by scutches(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
The autopsy is not necessary. At the end they will conlude that he died of natural cause. Chrisland school autopsy how far As long as the rich will be affected, the autopsy will be rendered inconclusive. This is just to look like they're doing something. Let the poor guy rest in peace angry
honestly bro, at the end of the autopsy, they will either said he died a natural death or drug overdose. This Nigeria eehn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by ucnwafor(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Marketgists:
werey
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Aroyjunior(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
TechCapon:
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by ceejay80s(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why was he rushed buried, even Muslims should stop it, I remember 1999 I had a sport bike accident, I was in coma a week plus, what if I was buried, I for just die true true,
Atleast give 2weeks, before u bury

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Sleekfingers: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
ChronicGp:
It's obvious the guy was still alive when he was buried.
R I P🙏🏿

Una don come again o......

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by enemachris(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
This guy went through hell whilst alive and till death. This is not good for anyone. cry

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by Deefirm: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
God bless you for this comment. Nonsense exercise to deceive themselves, they already knew the matter is getting out of hand that's why they're doing this to calm the whole atmosphere.

TechCapon:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by tunde1200(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
agulion:
Hope local Yoruba Muslim miscreants did not tamper with his body

Where are you coming from?
Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
This is just disgusting on every fours. I am 100% sure the autopsy will end up in shambles with stupid autopsy report. When he was alive and crying for his life, nobody listened. Now he's dead, dey won't still let him rest in peace. MARK MY WORD. THE AUTOPSY WILL END UP WITH STUPID AUTOPSY REPORT THAT WILL EXONERATE SAM LARRY AND NAIRA MARLEY.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by wonder233: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by spencekat(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Something they would have done before the burial.

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by maureensylvia(f): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Just negodu nwatakiri Mmadu

Nwa okpuru furu ncha na ndu ma na onwu

Nnaa jee nke oma
Odigo ka oya adi

Ndi ghoro ndu agaghi enwelata ezumike

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by ruggedboych: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
post=125938709:
Hmmmmmm

Is Following The Update

follower of bad news angry

1 Like

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by acmev2(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jeon:
This boy's soul and body passed through suffering, even in death the body is still receiving it .
Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) by toprealman: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
nony43:
Why exactly are people protesting? They should allow police to do their job. Abi them no de see diesel at 1000 and ‘$ at 970 to protest?
Did they stop the police from doing their so called job?
Do you think police will remember to act if not for this death?
When Burna boy killed and his squad killed someone at the club, the matter was not escalated. Did police do their job.
If this young lad was your brother, will you have come up with the tripe you typed?
Go and talk to them one-on-one. I am sure you have the ability!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.