Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,625 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora (233 Views)

How ‘yahoo Boys’ Influence Skyrocketing Rent In Cities / Which Home Will You Retire To? Get An Affordable Land And Pay Instalmentally / Nigerian Cities Should Look Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by upsupa(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
I am Yoruba and have only lived in Lagos. Lagos is too crowded and expensive in the areas that are desirable to live in. What cities in Nigeria are good for retiring to. Ideally, would have an easily accessible airport to fly to Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by MatrixReloaded: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Asaba... you can live around okpanam. It's lively and comes with night life around itself azagba and isele ukwu. Btw its nice to have you ronu migrating to the south south/ south east.
Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by KdpMaster: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
upsupa:
I am Yoruba and have only lived in Lagos. Lagos is too crowded and expensive in the areas that are desirable to live in. What cities in Nigeria are good for retiring to. Ideally, would have an easily accessible airport to fly to Lagos.
I wanted to say go ibadan,get 4 plots near iita building a neat ecofriendly duplex or bungalow. Always relax every evening inside iita.there is cozy but when I see u need nearby airport my hand fall.nevertheless u can buy flying car

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by upsupa(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
KdpMaster:

I wanted to say go ibadan,get 4 plots near iita building a neat ecofriendly duplex or bungalow. Always relax every evening inside iita.there is cozy but when I see u need nearby airport my hand fall.nevertheless u can buy flying car

Flying car no be beans my brother
Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by Lingudy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Many of them.
Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by upsupa(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lingudy:

Good evening sir. Apologies for contacting you like this. I have come to seek for your assistance. I'm a student in school right now but I'm penniless and hunger is really bitting hard on me. Everything I have as food has finished and I have been sleeping with empty stomach for a while now. The only person supporting me in school is insolvent now too. Sir I will appreciate it if you can do something for me. I don't know what more to say but please pity me. I'm stranded here. I will so much appreciate you. Thank you.

I no like strangers just asking me for money just because. Na work I dey work o and nobody gives me money for free just like that but post your account details make I send you something small
Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by Lingudy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Abuja
Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by Lingudy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Portharcourt
Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by Lingudy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lagos
Re: Nigerian Cities To Retire To From Diaspora by BItt: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Free Solar Installation For Lagosians This Season / We Can Assist You Establish Real Estates In Abia State 08142074243 / Complete 3 Bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sale Urgently By Owner 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.