Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh (22104 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Lekan239(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Againstallodds:
Imagine? How old is your son? Does he work? Stupid people
he wan start to dey promote his son now using mohbad death

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by DonroxyII: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
SeaTrade:
Because I say smallie don't mean she's a minor,I'm legally allowed to f her as I please cos she ain't no minor.
If you noticed,I said smally I am tapping and not dating,because I can't even date her.
I got disappointed by her for asking me of 6500 because I feel I shouldn't have anything to do with girls like her,reason I blocked her.
And yes,I date up.
Oga, Pay Up Jhare .. No dey Shalaye grin ... All Dick No Head cheesy

Smallie Mean You Pass am as per "Small Girl with Big god" ... Except say Poverty dey worry you & if to say That One dey, Ya Dick No Suppose dey rise pending the time you go fix Ya pocket finish ... !

Go take care of Her Jhoor ... Na so Irresponsible tey dey Start....

Why can't You Tap Your Dick Inside Ya An.us as You Please & See how e be if it ain't well Lubed grin ....

If you are the one pummelling the pvssy, You Must be the one fixing her Head(Worries) if not ... Block Her 1billion Times ... She go follow you everywhere like MTN 👍 .... You go Know laslas !
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
This irritant is always looking for fake spotlight. HOW DOES SHE KNOW HER SON WILL STILL BE RICH WHEN THEY GROW UP. IF THE BOY TAKE AFTER HER DRUGHEAD MOTHER WONT HE BLOW HIS MONEY AWAY?ode
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by captaininiobong(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clown woman. Why not add it up and say your family will give mobad son?
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by DJInfluence: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
aswani:
The best types of donations are the ones done quietly and without fuss.

When you start advertising your donation in this needless manner, quite frankly, it loses relevance and importance.

Tonto needs to go back to her low profile, lately she has started trying to seek attention and become relevant in the media space.

You are reading too much meaning into this. Nothing wrong in making this known. A good gesture is a good gesture as long as the promises are kept. Even big cooperation sometimes makes their donations public. While some people like to make their donations anonymous, others are fine with people knowing. Celebrate a good deed when you see one regardless of what motive you think the donor might have.
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Againstallodds: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
emmabest2000:

Bitterness is a disease
I am not bitter but stop using someones death to promote yourself. His son does not work and that is established
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Helgreenluv(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
What a kind gesture
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by aswani(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
DJInfluence:
You are reading too much meaning into this. Nothing wrong in making this known. A good gesture is a good gesture as long as the promises are kept. Even big cooperation sometimes makes their donations public. While some people like to make their donations anonymous, others are fine with people knowing. Celebrate a good deed when you see one regardless of what motive you think the donor might have.

You are right about celebrating a good deed, I just wish the Social media element of it didn't exist.
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by BaddestQueen(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:
What a kind gesture
welcome back my love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by BaddestQueen(f): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:
What a kind gesture

ohh my sweet pumpkin I've missed you so much ❤️
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Helgreenluv(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
BaddestQueen:

ohh my sweet pumpkin I've missed you so much ❤️
Hahahaha I missed your trouble sha
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Helgreenluv(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
BaddestQueen:
welcome back my love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
You na my Gee
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by BaddestQueen(f): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You na my Gee
❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Helgreenluv(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
BaddestQueen:
❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍
How have you been?
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by BaddestQueen(f): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:

How have you been?
I'm fine ooo
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Helgreenluv(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
BaddestQueen:
I'm fine ooo
No more fighting between us again. Henceforth, you are my G

Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by BaddestQueen(f): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:

No more fighting between us again. Henceforth, you are my G
ok boo boo 😘😘😘❤️❤️
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Helgreenluv(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
BaddestQueen:
ok boo boo 😘😘😘❤️❤️
👍👍👍
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by gagzee(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2023
CLOUT CHASERS.... ALWAYS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE THEM TREND AND DRAW EMPATHY FROM FOOLS
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by Emmypure: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2023
For Sam Larry pikin
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by zhirkovrado(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Kindly go and kill yourself
Mumu, stop envying people!
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by UselessBuharist: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
zhirkovrado:

Mumu, stop envying people!

Lol, make I leave you with your stupidity
Re: My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
kwamesd:

Indeed, such motivations do exist, but the results are quite positive, aren't they?

If she can profit from charity, perhaps others will emulate her and see her as a role model. For those in need of help, this isn't a bad thing.
Do you think there are no living persons that deserves her charity other than the dead?

Awww, BBA Tayo Meets His Newborn Son For The First Time (photo) / Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada / Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha