Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum (1076 Views)

Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / Wonder Shall Never End Please Make Una Watch This One / Man With 100-pound Scrotum Rejects Free Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum by webprince(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2011
Wesley Warren Jr's scrotum is so large that he has trouble walking and using the bathroom.

Wesley Warren Jr, went public about his condition - scrotal elephantiasis - because he is desperate to try and raise the cash for the costly operation. "It's not easy to get around, It makes me stay in most of the time." he says.

The 47-year-old, who developed the rare condition three years ago, said he has regular bouts of depression. "I want to have real friends and a relationship with a woman," he told the paper. "But I'm not suicidal. I'm too strong for that." Although he knew some people would laugh at his condition, Mr Warren decided to go on Howard Stern's radio and cable TV show to raise awareness of his plight. "I don't like being a freak, who would?" he said. "But I figured that the Stern show is listened to by millions of people and they might want to help me. I hope some millionaire or billionaire will want to help me."

His condition is rarely seen outside of the tropical areas of Africa and Asia and is usually caused by a mosquito-spread parasitic infection. But Mr Warren said he had never travelled to tropical areas and believes the condition is down to an accident in 2008, when he caught his testicles with his leg while twisting in bed. The next day Mr Warren said his scrotum had grown to "the size of a soccer ball" and continued growing.

read more>>
Re: Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum by abbygibson: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2011
I feel the pain in his endeavor sad.Maybe,every morning he wakes up asking if someone will still want to be friends with him despite his illness.This man with 100-pound scrotum seeks money for surgery.I hope there are kind-hearted millionaires who could help him out.However,controlling the spread and breeding of larvae bearing mosquitoes is the most effective way of preventing elephantiasis. Anyone visiting or living in a danger area, usually in the tropics, should take all the normal precautions, sleeping under mosquito nets and using insect repellent.Just a reminder for everyone. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My New Profile Pic With My Ex! / Crazy Sad News: Man Dies After Eating Ounce Of Cocaine From Brother's Butt / 25 Weird Facts About The Human Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.