Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death (538 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by charris76: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
I lost my wife early this year under controversial circumstance, before her demise, she had a misunderstanding with her father over her late mothers' properties and the father told her that she will die before him. Now she is dead, every finger is pointing to the father as been responsible, elders in the house should I let it go since it is their family matter, or should I follow this case up to a logical conclusion? pls no insults.
Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by Kobojunkie: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
charris76:
I lost my wife early this year under controversial circumstance, before her demise, she had a misunderstanding with her father over her late mothers' properties and the father told her that she will die before him. Now she is dead, every finger is pointing to the father as been responsible, elders in the house should I let it go since it is their family matter, or should I follow this case up to a logical conclusion? pls no insults.
Her father murdered her? What proof do you have? Did you demand an autopsy be conducted on her? Was there an investigation into her death or are you simply itching to pin her demise on him? undecided

1 Like

Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by Lance008(m): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
I Dey fear fathers of this days
What is this
Omo use your head and train ur child

1 Like

Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by Weknowbetter: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Did you notify authorities? Why post this here?
Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by Legitgames85: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Her father murdered her? What proof do you have? Did you demand an autopsy be conducted on her? Was there an investigation into her death or are you simply itching to pin her demise on him? undecided
I love these questions let him answer all these questions.
Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Did they not conduct an autopsy?
Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by Brandiebird: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Going by the lil info you shared, it seems like he cursed her, and it landed. That is not murder, unless you have more evidence to back up your claims.
Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by Kemadealadire(f): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
A man fighting his daughter over his wife's properties, Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by frozen70(f): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2023
charris76:

Do you have an evidence to tender as a prove to that claim

Do you want to fight a cause that you too will join your wife

I think you should leave revenge for God

That man, if he is really responsible for her death, is worst than the Devil

Stay away from him as he is ready to do away with anyone that will drag any thing property with him

If he can be suspected of the one that killed his blood daughter
Then he can kill anyone without remorse

1 Like

Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by Nazgul: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2023
It was very disrespectful of your wife to challenge her father over her late mom's properties.

It's just like a son attacking his mom over properties his late father left behind.

Her dad was married to her mom, so unless her mom left a will stating that her none of her properties should go to her husband, he's automatically the next in line to inherit them, not the children.

You should have told your wife this when she was still alive. Who knows, you might have saved her life.

3 Likes

Re: What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death by lashout1: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
charris76:

Them say na for burial them they find another person to bury.

Finding out will not bring her back, u need to be alive for the kids too, but it hurts a lot sha

(1) (Reply)

Dear Naira Landers, Please I Need Thoughtful Opinion On This Matter (please ) / Decent 2& 3bedroom Apartment In Iyana Ipaja Axis 180k/yr / Love Or Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.