Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

LEAK Ed Sheeran Autumn Variations Album Download - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LEAK Ed Sheeran Autumn Variations Album Download (408 Views)

Jamal Murray’s Girlfriend Asks For Help After Alleged IG S33x-tape Leak - VIDEO / Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LEAK Ed Sheeran Autumn Variations Album Download by rkgropuk: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
LEAK Ed Sheeran Autumn Variations Album Download. 6 minutes ago — Ed Sheeran will release a new album, “Autumn Variations,” on September 29, the second album he released in 2023. Aaron Dessner produced the album, and Sheeran will not be immediately touring behind the album in America after the U.S. leg of his Mathematics World Tour ends on September 23 at L.A.'s SoFi Stadium.

DOWNLOAD NOW: https://playabledownload.com/AutumnVariations

DOWNLOAD NOW: https://playabledownload.com/AutumnVariations

When Ed Sheeran released his album “-” in May, he revealed that he had initially planned to release a different album under that title. However, personal tragedies among his family and close friends inspired him to write new, sobering songs that he felt he needed to share with the world. Despite the quick turnaround between “-” and his new album “Autumn Variations,” Sheeran clarified that the latter was a completely new project, not a collection of old, unreleased material.

Writing songs helped me understand my feelings while capturing my friends' perspectives and experiences. The album was inspired by Elgar's ‘Enigma Variations' and was born from Sheeran's partnership with Aaron Dessner. The cover is filled with illustrations, including “changing trees,” “old coats,” “rough tides,” “dreams of spring,” “football,” “bad news,” “nights getting longer,” and “serenity.”

Edward Sheeran is an English singer-songwriter who began writing songs at age 11. He released the No. 5 Collaborations Project in 2011.

TRACKLIST
1. Magical
2. England
3. Amazing
4. Plastic Bag
5. Blue
6. American Town
7. That's on Me
8. Page
9. Midnight
10. Spring
11. Punchline
12. When Will I Be Alright
13. The Day I Was Born
14. Head > Heels

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2024: The NFF Releases Final Squad For Super Eagles / NFF Former President Aminu Maigari Arrested / Martins Hopes For Super Eagles’ Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.