Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport (49013 Views)

Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by illicit(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yep... Same protection covers Lions, Hippos, Tigers, Wolves, Polar bears, Sharks, etc.

Sharks ke

Shark wey dem still butcher for Bayelsa yesterday

All meat na meat for here

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by studycenter: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Take note all you local food gangs. A simple declaration would have saved him. The worst that could have happened would be to trash it.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by 8stargeneral: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
But can I carry chicken meat travel obodo oyigbo grin
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobicove:

I don't think there is an specie of crocodile where a full grown adult cannot eat a human undecided
there are lots of these crocodiles in lagos swaps. Have you ever heard that they ate a human being

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by IAMBOSS1990: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nairaland can never be dull
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

Sharks ke

Shark wey dem still butcher for Bayelsa yesterday

All meat na meat for here

I know sir... But, we are not talking about 4th world nations here.

Kill the same shark in Europe, and jail straight.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by millionboi2: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
sukkot:
bro stop posting videos to discourage japa. are you not tired of negativity
as you won japa,who hold you back?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by bablon20(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Na the same spirit the crocodile and mohbad shared together. Justice for the innocent dwarf crock.
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Sunkanni(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:
So crocodile can eat humans but humans shouldn't eat crocodile

πŸ™„

🀣
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Solsix(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Adeleke Abubakar
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by tjfulloption(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why the fine?

Let the croc grow to size and punish him itself!

Dem say crocodile meat and not a live crocodile. grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by phemmyfour: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

πŸ™„
African man will pay fine to a Canadian government for killing crocodile that belongs to his continent. Wonders shall never end

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by spencekat(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
ednut1:
yuck

Yuck how?
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Bigchristo: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
sukkot:
bro stop posting videos to discourage japa. are you not tired of negativity
why person go jakpa Dey carry illegal crocodile meat?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

there’s one orientation a friend gave me in my first time of traveling is: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
(1) Do not dress suspicious dress simple and nice πŸ‘
(2) Do not carry anything suspicious including foods and other items because they will definitely scanned your foods and the contents inside if not genuine will expose you
(3)Never accept to help anyone carry anything either before you left home or at the airport departure or point of entry.
(4) Be vigilante while you are waiting for your luggage so that you won’t misplaced your bags or luggage etc

So many others I won’t mention here, but this guild lines really help me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by soccerlite: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
ednut1:
dont travel with contraband is the aim of the topic. Rest

oga go and sit down

Everyone know you

God will judge and reward your evil thoughts
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by elonize(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Gadafii:
public relations officer, crocodiles 🐊 association don talk

πŸ˜‚
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by elonize(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
ednut1:
the west african dwarf croc cannot eat you. Na nile crocs dey chop human being.
u go try enter dwarf croc water mk I bliv u
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by bukatyne(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Funny thread cheesy

Others are getting into trouble for drugs, he is getting into trouble for crocodile meat!

Onijekuje grin
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
ednut1:

Pic of the one that cannot eat human make I check something
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by AntiChristian: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
tjfulloption:

Dem say crocodile meat and not a live crocodile. grin

Ah! Make I change am o!
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by huptin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
ednut1:

How will know which crocodile can eat you and which wont?
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by babtoundey(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kill crocodile in Nigerian water, pay fine to Canadian government. Fatastic
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by sukkot: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bigchristo:
why person go jakpa Dey carry illegal crocodile meat?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

there’s one orientation a friend gave me in my first time of traveling is: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
(1) Do not dress suspicious dress simple and nice πŸ‘
(2) Do not carry anything suspicious including foods and other items because they will definitely scanned your foods and the contents inside if not genuine will expose you
(3)Never accept to help anyone carry anything either before you left home or at the airport departure or point of entry.
(4) Be vigilante while you are waiting for your luggage so that you won’t misplaced your bags or luggage etc

So many others I won’t mention here, but this guild lines really help me
am trolling ednut1. This the type of rubbish he writes anytime someone makes a japa thread lol
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by candygist: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

πŸ™„

See Nigeria man, You don quickly twist the story.
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by dkidd: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

I know sir... But, we are not talking about 4th world nations here.

Kill the same shark in Europe, and jail straight.
Stop saying things u don't know. Shark meat is eaten almost all over Europe and US. It's not illegal. It's even a delicacy. Spain and Italy rank 2nd and 3rd in the world's largest consumers of shark meat. Except in the UK where there are some prohibited species
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Is this a CONVICTION that could prevent this guy from becoming President of Nigeria in future ?

ednut1:

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/man-caught-with-illegal-crocodile-meat-at-calgary-international-airport-1.6573699
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Which kin soup, hin wan cook with this crocodile meat .......πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Chetas81(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lungdick:
Imagine using da kain meat to prepare efo riro and poundo yam/semo grin grin grin
hhhhmmm the Nigerian citizen, life no pass this in California
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
ednut1:

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/man-caught-with-illegal-crocodile-meat-at-calgary-international-airport-1.6573699

And they will still seize the meat despite paying the fine.

If the croc is endangered, what will they do with d meat after confiscating it?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by ednut1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
Is this a CONVICTION that could prevent this guy from becoming President of Nigeria in future ?

tribunal will decide in 2048
Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by Bukola94: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:

πŸ™„
LOL

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport by GUNITGuy: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
What's the Number Nigerian government doing to protect wild life and biodiversity....This is very important before some people eat all the animals in one life time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea / Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.