Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Need Your Advice On How To Go About It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advice On How To Go About It (150 Views)

I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice / I Really Need Your Advice On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On How To Go About It by Paragon22: 12:10am On Sep 23, 2023
Good day everyone, I'll like to appreciate you guys for taking time to read this and proffer your help.
I'm currently working with an educational institution. But the thing is that I'm not comfortable with what I'm earning. As such, I've decided to go into the dry cleaning business (I chose this business because I once worked for my dad the time I left secondary School about 15 years ago. So I have the experience).

My challenge now is how to start. Already, my dad is currently into it and he's very good. I too will like to start mine in another location but I don't have enough funds. I don't want to ask him for the funds because he has a project at hand. Things I'll like to know are:

1)- how much is required to start up on a low key?

2)- I don't really have a shop now, how do I go
about getting clients to know about my business? My younger brother suggested that I begin by telling my colleagues at work especially the Rev. Fathers, it's a good idea but my clients will still be limited to my work environment. So how do I go about getting clients from home?

3)- VERY IMPORTANT. Due to erratic power supply, I thought of getting a rechargeable cordless/wireless pressing iron. The research I made wasn't satisfactory. I don't know much about the rechargeable pressing iron. I don't know if it can be used away from power supply after being charged or if you'd still need power. Please anyone with knowledge and experience on this should help me.

Please, with time I'll get back to you guys on how I'm progressing. Thank you nairaland family. God bless you all.

I expect your candid opinion and suggestions. Remain blessed. Please Mods help move to front page (it's urgent, God bless u)
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Go About It by chatinent: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Following thread..
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Go About It by Chibuzoripob: 2:08am On Sep 23, 2023
cool it is a goos job.Dnt depend on rechargeable iron.buy a good Gen from a reputable dealer. Be going from house to house to advertise urself and give target delivery day to your customers without giving excuses.
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Go About It by Resurgent2016: 3:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Paragon22:
Good day everyone, I'll like to appreciate you guys for taking

My challenge now is how to start. Already, my dad is currently into it and he's very good . I too will like to start mine in another location but I don't have enough funds. I don't want to ask him for the funds because he has a project at hand. Things I'll like to know are:

Why would you think strangers in a faceless forum could advised you better than your dad undecided?
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Go About It by Paragon22: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Resurgent2016:

Why would you think strangers in a faceless forum could advised you better than your dad undecided?

I believe someone here may have an experience similar to mine. Also, my dad isn't the only person in this laundry business there are many other people out there who are doing better than him. I just want to gather enough information. Although, I'll still seek advice from my dad. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Trusted Delivery Agents In Ghana, Kenya, Uganda / Learn The Unique Rare Skill Of Photo Restoration Today And Be Sure Of A Financia / I Tried It. This App Makes Me This Much Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.