Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

All Royalties From My Song With Mohbad To Go To His Son - Zoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Royalties From My Song With Mohbad To Go To His Son - Zoro (434 Views)

Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable / Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Royalties From My Song With Mohbad To Go To His Son - Zoro by Gist4u: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
Zoroswagbag has on his Instagram page revealed that his song Medicine after death with featured the late Mohbad will have all Royalties go to Mohbad's Son.

He said the track which is from his LP, sound check was to be released on September 22, 2023.

He then shared a letter in which he was asking his management to give all Royalties the track earns to Mohbad's Son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVhd-2ctYvM?si=FolKMI8mwCbwxyfG

(1) (Reply)

What Ooni Of Ife Is Saying About Igbos Might Be True / Mark Angel Comedy: Is Mark Angel Going Into Fashion? / U.S State Of Georgia Assembly Awards Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.