Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva (528 Views)

3kva Pure Sine Wave Bluegate Inverter For Sale / 3kva 3000 Watts 12v Inverter / Tigmax 2.3kva Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by ShameOnAPC: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Honest response
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by Phantom233: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
2million
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by psucc(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Just like that?
Give a breakdown of the components and their prices

Phantom233:
2million
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by Yujiro: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
ShameOnAPC:
Honest response

It mostly depend on your preference i.e

1. Do you want to use the inverter with solar panels.

2. What duration of backup(battery bank) do you need and the maximum load. This will determine the number of batteries needed.

3. Type of battery: Lead acid or Lithium.
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by ShameOnAPC: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Yujiro:

It mostly depend on your preference i.e

1. Do you want to use the inverter with solar panels.

2. What duration of backup(battery bank) do you need and the maximum load. This will determine the number of batteries needed.

3. Type of battery: Lead acid or Lithium.
,thanks for your response ,the choice of going for solar is to power a pure water factory ( submersible pump 0.5 hp, two surface pump 1hp each+ sealing machine) no electricity to charge inverter battery
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by Coolbriz: 5:12am On Sep 24, 2023
ShameOnAPC:
,thanks for your response ,the choice of going for solar is to power a pure water factory ( submersible pump 0.5 hp, two surface pump 1hp each+ sealing machine) no electricity to charge inverter battery

Oga, do yourself a good favour by consulting a solar Installer to do your power audit first, when you said 3kva and someone said 2 million. Where you expecting 500k because it's generator that uses fuel and oil? No,solar is a one time payment till another 5yrs before you talk of maintenance or replacement before then you would free yourself of everyday expenses and save funds.
Back to your reply, 1hp is 900+watts, 0.5hp is aroun 475watts, your sealing machine is heat generating that uses high mechanism like water heater consider it as 1500 to 2000 watts.
Your 3kva system may breakdown very fast. Considering the load and the inverter efficiency. My advise, Go for 5kva system and like the above person said consider your backup time and the load use during the day to have enough panels for quick charge and long backup.

4 Likes

Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by Ournolly: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2023
Coolbriz:

Oga, do yourself a good favour by consulting a solar Installer to do your power audit first, when you said 3kva and someone said 2 million. Where you expecting 500k because it's generator that uses fuel and oil? No,solar is a one time payment till another 5yrs before you talk of maintenance or replacement before then you would free yourself of everyday expenses and save funds.
Back to your reply, 1hp is 900+watts, 0.5hp is aroun 475watts, your sealing machine is heat generating that uses high mechanism like water heater consider it as 1500 to 2000 watts.
Your 3kva system may breakdown very fast. Considering the load and the inverter efficiency. My advise, Go for 5kva system and like the above person said consider your backup time and the load use during the day to have enough panels for quick charge and long backup.

I don't even think 5kva will be enough for water factory.
Dude should be targeting 10kva with a whole lot of solar panels, I mean a lot!
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by coretechng1(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2023
ShameOnAPC:
Do you run all these same time? Whatever 3kva would not work in your situation. Can I come and do load estimates in your factory?
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by ShameOnAPC: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Ournolly:

I don't even think 5kva will be enough for water factory.
Dude should be targeting 10kva with a whole lot of solar panels, I mean a lot!
7kva petrol generator power those things I mentioned all at the same time
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by ShameOnAPC: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2023
coretechng1:

Do you run all these same time? Whatever 3kva would not work in your situation. Can I come and do load estimates in your factory?
yes all at the same time , but the pumping of water from borehole can be suspended while sealing water ,I hope you understand me and also 1 surface pump can also be suspended too , meaning the sealing machine and 1 surface pump must be working at the same time
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by Ournolly: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2023
ShameOnAPC:
7kva petrol generator power those things I mentioned all at the same time
Machines are not rated by just Watts etc.
These is not just lightweight electrical appliances.

As per your rating 3kva generator will comfortably power a 2hp water pumping machine but mine struggles with even 6.5 kva generator.

Power inverters are not designed for heavy equipment but if you must use it in factories, make sure the power ratings is at least twice the total equipments in use.
Re: Pls What's The Price Range To Install A Solar Of 3kva by Wujio: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
ShameOnAPC:

You mean o shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Poco M4pro (8gb Ram And 256gb ROM) (Sold) / I Want To Get An Update On The Price Of Laptops New And Tokunbo / Write Ccna Before The End Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.