Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Prayer Answered - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prayer Answered (915 Views)

Hilarious Photo: See How She Answered A Mathematics Question / How Mtn Customer Answered A Customer Via Twitter Pic / How They Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Answered by tonyfred(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
A lady approaches her priest and tells him “Father,I have 2 female talking parrots, but they only knw how to say one thing; ‘Hi, we’re prostitutes. Want to have some fun?’” “That’s terrible!” the priest exclaimed, “I have a solution to your problem.Bring ur 2 female parrots over to my house and I wil put them with my 2 male talkin parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach ur parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and ur female parrots will learn the joys of praise and worship.” “Thank you!” the woman responded. The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest’s house. His 2 male parrots are holding the rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her 2 female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say “Hi we’re prostitutes, want to have some fun?” One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, “Put the beads away, brother. Our prayers have been answered!

A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of penguins. He pulls the guy over and says, "You can't drive around with penguins in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately."
The guy says okay, and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of penguins -- and they're all wearing sunglasses. He pulls the guy over and demands, "I thought I told you to take these penguins to the zoo yesterday?"
The guy replies, "I did. Today I'm taking them to the beach!"
Re: Prayer Answered by Emmyk(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
The first is freakin hilarious! Lmfao. Good Job, poster.
Re: Prayer Answered by brixton: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
nice
Re: Prayer Answered by koligs: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
thumb up,
Re: Prayer Answered by mikuz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lol the first was master class! Nice one tonyfreed!
Re: Prayer Answered by Ajibel(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
Trash!!!
Re: Prayer Answered by Godmother(f): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
I love both. Nice one!!
Re: Prayer Answered by tonyfred(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
ajibele u dont need to tell us, we`ve already known u come from trash.
Re: Prayer Answered by Ajibel(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2011
*Ignores the ape*

(1) (Reply)

Lets Meet Part 2 / Crack Make Me Crazy / Aboki..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.