Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) (60883 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by officialwdhtv: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2023
Friends mourn as a cow reportedly kills KSU fresh graduate

Friends and family are currently mourning one Anone Felix who was reportedly killed by a cow just days after he graduated from Kogi State University (KSU).

Felix went viral last week after photos of him prostrating to thank his father, a motorcyclist, hit the internet.

According to reports, Felix was riding on a bicycle with his two friends when they were attacked by a furious cow on rampage.

He was said to have sustained severe injuries and was rushed to the hospital but he sadly gave up the ghost a few days later. He was said to have died in the early hours of Saturday, September 23.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxkN5kkLf2o/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Really sad

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by jetwonder(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2023
grin grin
Chai! Village people at work.

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by pdppower: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
This is terrible news. I always don't pray for these herdsmen. Just look at the horrible thing they have done to the father now. RIP to the dead.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Creamypie(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2023
I hope its not true

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Samba189(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2023
Village people on the beat, so painful may God help his family through this trying time.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Jeon(f): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2023
Kogi!, I run far away from anything Kogi.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Japa007: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2023
Is this news really true undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Zonefree(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2023
Proximate cause of death = village people.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by AgentGoat: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2023
O boy
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by CJStarz: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Death was projected to him using the 'mad' cow. Wicked village people.
If only he thanked his father in private and not posting it on the social media! Wicked monitoring spirits everywhere. Only the Blood of Jesus Christ can blindfold and cage them.
May God console his family.

279 Likes 21 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by emperor4love(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2023
So sad for the poor family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by SirbobbyDgreat: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2023
So sad

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by JOACHINpedro: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
What's funny?

35 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by thesicilian: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2023
Nothing like village people here. Thousands of people die everyday in Nigeria from various causes. This one is only looking special because he was already popular on social media.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Rich4god(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2023
thesicilian:
Nothing like village people here. Thousands of people die everyday in Nigeria from various causes. This one is only looking special because he was already popular on social media.

This one is definitely village people....

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by thesicilian: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Rich4god:

This one is definitely village people....
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Rich4god(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol

Me I have heard a lot about that state. They usually send "village people things" to even people that they don't know.

The only thing it takes is maybe if you visit their remote area for wedding, traditional marriage or and event and you too show your self.

I have heard of more than 5 experience and they can't all be coincidence.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by RepoMan007: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Cows should be restricted but it turns out our local colonial masters value cows as assets and we are therefore stuck.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by christejames(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2023
This is sad and terrible...

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by habeebu: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kogi people are wonderful people..
We Care and love one another...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by MZEE01: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
If you don't understand the meaning of village people, this news explains it.

Doubt them and doubt your existence.

It's only God who protects.

Celebrate your wins in private and pray you keep going.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by absoluteSuccess: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
God have mercy.

Life is a battlefield, never lose guard at any time. The most dangerous time in our lives is when we are the happiest or when we're sad.

RIP.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Oboto700(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
thesicilian:
you just Believed everything happens naturally... No worry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by 07kjb: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
What is even the big deal in graduating

U are posting it online because na only you don graduate

People don't use there senses

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Deco7: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rich4god:

Me I have heard a lot about that state. They usually send "village people things" to even people that they don't know.

The only thing it takes is maybe if you visit their remote area for wedding, traditional marriage or and event and you too show your self.

I have heard of more than 5 experience and they can't all be coincidence.

That state kills people alot. I have been staying in rural areas for years. I know their key. I go to supermarket buy two huge nylons. I out inside dirty rice sack looking rugged when entering my house. I nor dey wear shiny cloth. I nor dey too come out day time. I come out from 7.30-9pm. So before devil out me for their mind e dey hard. I don't leave day time when they see me. To do tins with rural people,one must be rugged

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Deco7: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
MZEE01:
If you don't understand the meaning of village people, this news explains it.

It's only God who protects.

Celebrate your wins in private and pray you keep going.

I like this one.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
That's awful. May his soul rest in perfect peace

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by westlius(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
Village pple don remember am as he trend.
RIP

12 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by juman(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hard to believe the story.
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by DSoj(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
I dont believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex / Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.