Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,117 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Am The Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Way (149 Views)

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Way by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Praise GOD

Miracle

One of these days you and I will leave this world- maybe sooner than we think. Do you know the way to Heaven?

Many well-meaning people assume they will get to Heaven by doing good or by being good, by going to church or by being religious. They hope to "earn" heaven by something they can do or be- but that is not GOD's way. As good as these things are in themselves, they are not the way to Heaven.

The way to Heaven is Jesus. He said "I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life. No one comes to the FATHER except through me"(John 14:6).

One sin shut Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden forever, and one sin will shut you out of Heaven forever- Unless you trust the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior.

Do you trust Him? if not, why not now? satan says "wait a while". GOD says, "Now is the day of Salvation" (2 Cor 6:2)

In the Bible, GOD tells us of only two places where everyone will spend eternity. One is hell; "Anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire" (Rev 20:15)

But the....Unbelieving...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death" (Rev 2:18).... "and these will go away into everlasting punishment" (Matt 25: 46),..to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched" (Mark 9:43-44).

The other eternal place is Heaven, where the Lord Jesus is, and where all those who have received Christ as their Lord and Savior will be.

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in GOD, believe also in me. In my FATHER's House are many Mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also (John 14:1-3). "In your presence is fullness of Joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:11).

When Jesus was on earth, He said, come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matt 11:28). "The one who comes to me I will by no means cast out" (John 6:37).

Jesus, the risen Savior, is eager today to have sinners come to Him with all their sins and their needs, just as He was when He was on earth.

If, as a sinner, you will come to Jesus and trust Him as your Savior, GOD's Word guarantees that your sins will be forgiven- "Whoever believes in Him will receive remission (Forgiveness) of sins" (Acts 10:43) and you will go to Heaven. The way to Heaven is Jesus, there is no other.

F.W.C. Wurst, Adapted

"For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS Only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16)

Tracts Credit- Grace & Truth, United States of America
www:gtpress.org

For Prayer of Agreement and Counselling, contact:
The Gospel Faith Mission International

4. Biyi Adepegba street, behind Abule-Egba Mobil Filling Station, Off Adepegba Street, Abule-Egba Bus-stop
234-8071305163---234-9093302017---234-8053134867

Thank You Jesus
GODSPOWERPROJECT2023
234-8135384574

(1) (Reply)

Lindsie Chrisley: Navigating Life Beyond Reality TV / Exclusive: PMAN House Of Drama; Pretty Okafor, Others Recent Election Hangs... / My Last Puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.