Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. (277 Views)

Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe / Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record / Omolanke Shelle: Stericycle Hoists Nigerian Flag To Honour Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by Gee64: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
I've been on this forum for more than ten years now and had not one day heard Seun, the owner/CEO of this forum come to the open to brag about his laudable achievements.

If I had the power, I would have given him a National honour for being the owner of the most popular social forum in Africa!

I like him for his simplicity and innovativeness even though he has placed a ban on me on this forum severally.

Kudos my boy!

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by Deco7: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
He hasn't achieved much. Calm down. He took existing script modified it and hosted it on a web and it grew. The people are the power engine. Stop the idolatry,dude hasn't achieved anything beyond building a website

4 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by IyaTola: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin
Deco7:
He hasn't achieved much. Calm down. He took existing script modified it and hosted it on a web and it grew. The people are the power engine. Stop the idolatry,dude hasn't achieved anything beyond building a website
Gbas gbos
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by chariisGRACE(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:

Comrade you no fit try keep the Sabbath day holy?
🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by wittywriter: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gee64:
I've been on this forum for more than ten years now and had not one day heard Seun, the owner/CEO of this forum come to the open to brag about his laudable achievements.

If I had the power, I would have given him a National honour for being the owner of the most popular social forum in Africa!

I like him for his simplicity and innovativeness even though he has placed a ban on me on this forum severally.

Kudos my boy!

Deco7:

Wittyness
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by imoh4king(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:

Bro, you are funny oh.

Like you said, he took an existing script, modified, hosted it and has sustained the forum for more than or about 3 decades....and you don't wanna give him kudos for that.

The moderating, rules implementing followed by editing, sanctions and xompliance is still done or delegated by him.

Bro abeg, let's appreciate our own brother for once.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by Deco7: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
imoh4king:

Bro, you are funny oh.

Like you said, he took an existing script, modified, hosted it and has sustained the forum for more than or about 3 decades....and you don't wanna give him kudos for that.

The moderating, rules implementing followed by editing, sanctions and xompliance is still done or delegated by him.

Bro abeg, let's appreciate our own brother for once.

To renew web hosting every year cum be big thing. Shift abeg

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by imoh4king(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:

To renew web hosting every year cum be big thing. Shift abeg

Giant Enemy of progress. Carry your ingrate spirit hide for your room.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by josielewa(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
The website has not been improved since 2006 or so...still the same way...old school way....go check real forums how they look and operate. He deserves no honor for nairaland..just celebrating mediocrity....
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Deserves A National Honour. by kilonshele101(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

seun is not responsible for how your life turned out grin
Let’s see what you too can do with an existing script

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ademola Lookman Was Born On October 20, 1997 / Courage / Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS Visit Http://spis.sainsurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.