Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) (71944 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum (2) (3) (4)

Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nollywood actor, singer-songwriter and filmmaker, Charles Granville, has passed away.

According to a statement by the family, the ‘Tinsel’ actor died “after a protracted illness on Thursday the 21st of September, 2023.”

The statement signed by a family member, Iyenemri Somiari Granville, added that “funeral arrangements will be communicated in due course.”

Until his death, Granville chaired the Advisory Committee on Arts and Entertainment.

His filmography included ‘Last Flight To Abuja’, ‘Impossible Relationships’, ‘Dowry Man’ and a soon-to-be-released movie ‘Locked’.

DAILY POST

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by MarveworldG: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
RIP

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2023

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Awo lọ́ọ́, RIP YOUNG MAN 👨 🙏

We thank God no case on this. All station settled , no case to answer.

#justice for Mohbad
#Settler don run leave matter

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by lovinguszz: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
RIP to a legend
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by olaiya2007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
RIP cry
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rest in peace oga.
I don't know him, may be I'm not really a movie freak.

34 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Wennerhood(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rest well
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Glory be to God
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
sad life is too SHORT. REPENT sad ,reconcile with thy God cool.Accept JESUS as your LORD ,REDEEMER and SAVIOR wink Tomorrow maybe too LATE. embarassed embarassed

*Singing *I HAVE DECIDE TO FOLLOW JESUS ×2.NO TURNING BACK ×2..

YOU TAKE THE WHOLE WORLD BUT GIVE ME JESUS cool cool.
F
embarassed(Handover 🎤 to Evang Livinus Righteousness2) for Sermon sad embarassed

21 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by bernard1000001(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
RIP Bro.....make we Sha dey do good...this life nothing there

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't know him nor have I seen him in any Nollywood movie before.anyway rip to him.neither me or my family will die prematurely in Jesus name amen

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Southwestidiot: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
Very Good...
These are the kind of news we want to be reading daily..
God go punish you, I hope you are next

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Nitata: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
RIP bro
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't know him, RIP though.

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Jay16: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
Very Good...
Do you deserve to be in this planet earth

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
May his soul RIP. I don't really know him. Nollywood is fast becoming the cemetery of many youths. The rate they die young needs investigation.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by captaininiobong(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
Very Good...

Why na bro? Abi them be ogboni people?

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Cajal(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Southwestidiot:
God go punish you, I hope you are next
That's too harsh
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Omenapounds: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
RIP to the dead.

For those of you saying rubbish about someone's death, please get a life.

Drops Mic💥

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by fa4dmike(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
I no know this man.oya make we do othopsy?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Midehi3(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
Very Good...
Is unfortunate people like you exist on this platform, Seun and his mods will see this kinds and turn deaf ear, it is well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by frankson1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
lovinguszz:
RIP to a legend

Op listed only 4 movies and you already tagged him a legend undecided if he was a legend I should have known him even though I don't get to see much of Nollywood movies.

Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Solsix(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) by Chochovini: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
4akomnehpetS:
Very Good...
. Ok fine. You are next on line. How about that?

Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother