Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Fast Money From Fairmoney? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Money From Fairmoney? (71 Views)

See The Offer I Got From Fairmoney! Is it actually Fair? / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This / Get Instant Loans From Fairmoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Money From Fairmoney? by SKYTREND(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2023
It’s a fair deal overall. But too many promises spoil the offer. Dilution is what happens when you mix your USPs with a basket of me-too claims. Whatever happened to the single, parity breaking proposition?

Reading through Punch online this morning I found it irresistible to pay some attention to the current Fairmoney
advertising campaign. Loan ads are notorious in Nigeria. Sometimes, judging by the number of companies offering loans without collateral, loans without documentation and all in five minutes, you’d think the government of far away China, full of pity for poor Nigerian folks, has decided to dash us loads of free capital. That is, until you try out one of them. That’s when you realize that khaki no be leather. That is not to say many of them did not get their fingers burnt. Borrowing and paying back on time is not the best attribute of the typical Nigerian on the street. But many of the so called loan apps also proved to be fake and unscrupulous.

Continue Reading...
https://www.veryserial.com/fast-money-from-fairmoney/

(1) (Reply)

Chivita Wins The Outstanding Juice Brand Of The Decade Award / Riding The Waves: How To Benefit From Crypto & Forex Market Instability / Furniture Removalists - Say Goodbye To Overburden And Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.