Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,705 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Wicked Neighbor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wicked Neighbor (183 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Neighbor / Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This / Nigerians Are Very Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Neighbor by 404lemon(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good afternoon all my name is bright from abia state umuahia pls am here to seek advice my neighbor chanelled his water into our compound since 2022 and any time rain falls the water from his roof will damage alot of things in our compound and we have been telling him to remove it we have even involved the community head they told him to remove he still ignored them just last week Saturday (2023) heavy rain falled the water from his compound damaged our soak away (septic tank) and I wanted to climb and destroy his zink but my dad said I should not touch his property that its against the law I don't know if its better to involve the police ...pls your advice is needed 🥹

Re: Wicked Neighbor by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Get the police involved. Or advise him to use water collectors..
Re: Wicked Neighbor by 404lemon(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Get the police involved. Or advise him to use water collectors..
OK thanks boss
Re: Wicked Neighbor by ebiproperties(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
SUE HIM

1 Like

Re: Wicked Neighbor by 404lemon(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
ebiproperties:
SUE HIM
We went to local government and call sanitary people they came and gave him one week to remove it

1 Like

Re: Wicked Neighbor by ebiproperties(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
people are very wicked and just be careful God protect u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Land Available For Sale In Itori Under Ewekoro Lg. Ogun State / Plots of Land For Sale In Secured Real Estates In Various Cities In NorthCentral / Top Estates In Maitama Abuja You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.