Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. (556 Views)

Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Coming125(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
No doubt about it, girls who wear torn jeans trousers are not responsible, badly behaved. They are not good for marriage if you are a responsible man.

They are badly behaved, evil, demonic, they have anger issues, they are never pleased with whatever you do for them.

They only want bad boys and bad men like them because like attracts like, they are mostly criminal minded and husband snatchers and would do anything including going spiritual with demonic powers to snatch your rich husband or to hypnotize a man to date or marry them.

Also, many of them are informants to armed robbers. They connive with and conspire with criminals to commit crime.

If you're looking for a good wife, don't date and don't marry any girl who wears torn jeans or who exposes private parts of her body for others to see. The marriage will NEVER last no matter what you do even if you go to church 7 days in a week or you pray 24 hours a day you're just wasting your time the marriage will never last. It will never end well. I've warned you. 97% of the reasons for marriage failure are caused by women.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

What do you think?

Seun
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Nlfpmod
Mods.
RoyalRoy
Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Acidosis(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Omo woman don do you shege abi??

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Kestolove(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
If we go use dress as a yardstick many girls no go marry
Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by socialmediaman: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Including these women?

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by MrsTwrite(f): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Apart from Rihanna and Beyonce right? grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Hustle938: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Apart from Rihanna and Beyonce right? grin
so u believe they are responsible cos they are super state right?
Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Coming125(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Having money or fame doesn't automatically make a person responsible or sensible.
Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Stainless11(f): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
That means whether you say a word or not, What you are wearing is talking

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Coming125(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yes.
Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
What about guys who wear torn jeans?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lmao. Nairaland is a comic centre, for real.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by ahnie: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Women should rush them like hookup biscuits cheesy cheesy
Samantha124:
What about guys who wear torn jeans?

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
The ones that are married nko, their husband should divorce them because they wear torn jeans?

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Coming125(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
The ones that are married, no, the husband should not divorce them because they wear torn jeans.

If you are the one wearing torn jeans, stop it, it's a demonic cloth. It will lead you to hell fire. Gather all the torn jeans you have and burn all of them in fire. Don't even keep them in your house.

If you are a husband to a woman who wears torn jeans, talk to your wife respectfully with love and let her know it's not good to wear such evil cloth. So let her burn everything and then buy her decent clothes to be wearing. You too as a man, don't wear torn jeans. It's not only women, it's applicable to everyone, both women, men, girls, ladies, children, etc. No one is left out.

I only decided to emphasize on women here because they are the one who wear it the most, their population is 7 times the population of men, they are the ones who are the real home keepers and marriage keepers without which any marriage will immediately collapse. Women hold 70% of the success or failure of any marriage. A man can be away from home for 2 years, 3 years or more, eg soldiers who go to war, and the marriage will still be there. But the moment the woman/wife quits that marriage, the marriage is over and the kids will suffer, the home will scatter immediately she leaves. That's why all eyes are more on women when it comes to the issue of marriage, just like all eyes are on men when it comes to the issue of money or providing for the home.

CC Fountainofyouth

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Only a senseless and mentally deranged person will wear such jeans or marry a person that wears such.

How some men don't see anything wrong in such dressings and would go ahead and wife such girls is what I don't get but later they'll cry blood when they give them bastard.

These days I no dey to advise men wey dey open eyes enter fire. You let it burn them, after fathering another man's child, that is when they'll learn or listen.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Coming125(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Well said.
Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by Coming125(m): 11:50am On Apr 28
They are very very irresponsible. Don't marry them.
Re: Girls Who Wear Torn Jeans Are Irresponsible. Don't Marry Them!!. by 2shure: 12:28pm On Apr 28
I have 3 premium jeans ,2 from phat farm and 1 from fubu.premium jeans. Jeans pass jeans.and trust me the lowest I got was 30k from yankee and I intend to wear them for 4 years then sell all for 70k as belgium

(1) (Reply)

Buy Household And Office Items / My Immediate Younger Brother Has Me On A Stranglehold / Save Ur Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.