Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buy Clothes,shoes And Bags From The Us - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Buy Clothes,shoes And Bags From The Us (1607 Views)

Where To Buy Clothes In Nigeria? / Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai / Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Clothes,shoes And Bags From The Us by EllaKen(f): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
If you are thinking of starting a business in Nigeria, forget about Dubai and UK. Buy your stuff from the US. Original wears of all types. men and women.
Re: Buy Clothes,shoes And Bags From The Us by tessybaby(f): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2011
interested
Re: Buy Clothes,shoes And Bags From The Us by chriskay(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
H, i am intrested , kindly send me a mail on ceceezkollectionz@yahoo.com, hoping to ear from you soonest,
Re: Buy Clothes,shoes And Bags From The Us by EllaKen(f): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hello, If you want to get in touch with me, send me an email yabellaz@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Buy Clothes,shoes And Bags From The Us by splitz(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2012
SPLENDOR WEARS
We make out best outfits in fashion world for clients(Both male and female), we are very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and we assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your beautiful body shapes
We are specialized in following areas
*WEDDING GOWNS
*ANKARA
*KENTE
*WOODIN
*BRIDAL WEARS
*SKIRT & BLOUSE
*FLOWING GOWN
*WEARS FOR LITTLE TREASURES (AGES WITHIN 6MONTHS TO 6YRS)
*BATIK
*BROCADE
*NATIVE WEARS
*MEN SUITS

We offer trainings to people who would like to make out the best outfit to their clients for more info call us on 08099209941 and 08036675224
SPLENDOR WEARS
Dress making is our business

(1) (Reply)

Some Clothes By Enitan Xania In 2013 Instagram @enitanxania / Shoes Affairs(males Only)wholesale And Retail,extremely Cheap / Nice Ankara Shoes,bags And Jean Jackets For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.