Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital (35696 Views)

Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by References1: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
The attention of the management of Perez Medcare Hospital has been drawn to the misleading and false information being circulated in some social media platforms that Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mobbed) died in our medical facility.

We consider it pertinent to put on record that at about 04:30pm on the 12th of September 2023, the lifeless body of Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mohbad) was brought to our medical facility and our medical team immediately sprang into action and after assessment, it was discovered that there was no sign of life, no central or peripheral pulse, no heartbeat, no recordable vital signs and his pupils were fixed and dilated.

On attempting CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), rigor mortis (stiffening of some parts of the body in relation to death) was observed and the persons who brought him to our facility were informed that it was a case of BID (Brought in dead).

Upon enquiry about the circumstances leading to the emergency, our team was informed that the deceased was being treated at home by a nurse and that she administered injections on him.

Our team thereafter advised that the body be taken to the nearest Government Hospital where he can be deposited in the morgue.

Let it be known that Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mohbad) was not a patient of Perez Medcare Hospital and was never admitted at our hospital at any material time whatsoever.

Also, the nurse who was said to be administering treatment on him at home is not a staff of Perez Medcare Hospital and the video of the medical facility circulating In the media space in which the late Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mohbad) is seen alive and receiving treatment is not Perez Medcare Hospital.

We are compelled to issue this statement to set the records straight and correct the wrong and false misinformation being circulated about Perez Medcare
Hospital. We urge everyone to desist from spreading false information and be mindful of the sensitivity of this matter.

While we express our condolences to the family and friends of the deceased Mr. Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba (AKA Mohbad), we also lend our voice to the call for
thorough investigation into the circumstances of his sudden death.

Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxoEZ7Xri2D/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by michael1508: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good to set the record straight,they are looking for who to rope in

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by kelvine(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
I am happy to read this.
A new revelation and fresh source for investigation.
Over to you guys to ask relavant questions

Man above me claimed FTC with a dot, I am truly the FTC but no evidence

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Bmaster(m): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
God have mercy on his soul and rest his soul.
In a situation like this,everybody usually tried to dissociate himself or herself,to avoid becoming a suspect.

But who then do we ask?
The dead can't speak for himself again embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Jaybuoy: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
That nurse's life has changed forever, irrespective of whether her actions were the cause of death or not.

This is one of the reasons I've always been against "learning" nursing and midwifery from a hospital, instead of going to an accredited school.

There you must pass professional board exams and be certified before you inject someone.

It's a lesson to everyone, don't let anyone just inject you in the name of being a "Nurse".

And most importantly, make our eye nor see bad thing.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by southsouthking(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Allow the young man to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by ImoleNaija: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2023
I for ask you why una dey shalaye, but I understand you have to protect your image.

Na so nitwits dey chase clout with the claim that he was buried alive. Some people are not just wise undecided.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Therock5555(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2023
So who come kill am? 🤕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by CalabarPikin: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2023
It's time they just allow this guy RIP..

Many using this opportunity to look for fame or something..

It's a pity that the law is only for the poor, shout justice for Mohbad till tomorrow, it won't work in a shithole country rather more lives will go...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by enemyofprogress: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2023
That nurse is finished. Na for her head dem go put the whole thing and naira Marley go dey free

14 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by benuejosh: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2023
The nurse go hear am sha.

So what were they treating him of?

Well, i trust the Nigeria Police to do a thorough job. If them wan work, them the actually work.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by themes009(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2023
embarassed
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by EnglishUsa: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2023
H
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by enemyofprogress: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Chysem:
So who was the person that injected him?
na nurse pepeye now

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Morbeta11(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Everyday new dimension.....the autopsy will clarify things.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by olu77(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2023
Lies

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Following The Update
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by saphiere(f): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2023
And there's a voice note of a guy who said Mohbad walked into the hospital with his two legs and even took pictures with him.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by EnglishUsa: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2023
He played naira Marley song in the church

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by jimcaddy(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Something is really fishy I won't lie. This issue is so fishy. Shebi we heard the voice note of someone who claimed to have seen him alive when he entered the hospital with someone. And even said he took a photo with Mohbad shortly before he was taken to a room and administered an injection. This person sounded really convincing. Unless that person staged this up oh. But then again, why would someone stage something like this up? To what gain? So I don't even understand again.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by manchyme: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Booke
5FXJR83

Editing
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Throwback: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2023
They had to quickly clarify things before the ignorant mob transfer their aggression on the hospital.

29 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by doctokwus: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Jaybuoy:
That nurse's life has changed forever, irrespective of whether her actions were the cause of death or not.

This is one of the reasons I've always been against "learning" nursing and midwifery from a hospital, instead of going to an accredited school.

There you must pass professional board exams and be certified before you inject someone.

It's a lesson to everyone, don't let anyone just inject you in the name of being a "Nurse".

So it's the injection that killed him?
The nurse will be in trouble simply because whatever she injected him with was not prescribed by a doctor,the professional statutory empowered by law to prescribe treatment.
The fact also remains and I am 110% ready to stand by it,that the same nurse had had cause to treat him and his crew on several occasions in the past.
Unfortunately for her,in this case, tragedy struck and thus,the unprofessional acts she had been performing in the past got caught up in a coincidental morbid period of the mohbad.
I am sure the injection was not or at worse not the primary cause of his death.
If you know how the average Nigerian that seeks home nurse care behaves and what the average nurse that goes to treat someone at home does,I am pretty sure she wouldn't have given beyond "drip",antibiotics injection and pain relief injections,and the tetanus injection some reports are saying she gave.
She must have been treating him and others with the same cocktail down the years or months.None would kill a healthy human being..The only PROBABLE link I see between his death and injection is if she had administered PENTAZOCINE,at a point when mohbad was already going down hill from something else.Pentazocine is a very strong pain relief injection but is also known to depress one's respiration as a side effect of it's action.So if she had given him when he was already high or when his own breathing was already compromised from another incident or cause,then the pent injection the nurse gave would have just tripped him over to a prolonged,never to wake up sleep.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2023
The hospital should back their statements with a CCTV footage abeg......
Why did it take so long coming out

abbey621:
9ja hospital wey we all know, someone brought in a dead body, una no alert police, una no refuse am, una IMMEDIATELY began life saving measures........ZOBO TUTU
No mind dem.
Awon eyan DJ YK MULE cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Jaybuoy:

They call themselves auxiliary nurse

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by abbey621(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2023
9ja hospital wey we all know, someone brought in a dead body, una no alert police, una no refuse am, una IMMEDIATELY began life saving measures........ZOBO TUTU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Jaybuoy: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2023
doctokwus:

So it's the injection that killed him?

I didn't say her injection killed him. Please read my post again.

And you're also right that she probably has been treating him before now but I'm sure at this point she wishes she belonged to a professional body.

So I stick with my original view. For aspiring nurses, go and learn in school and get certified by the council.

It's already a sensitive profession cos you're dealing with people's lives.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by 1Sharon(f): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
And there's a voice note of a guy who said Mohbad walked into the hospital with his two legs and even took pictures with him.

Who shall we believe now?

The plot thickens.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Nice Outfit For Church Service / "The Rain Couldn't Stop My Shine" - Yemi Alade Steps Out In Style (photos) / Anita Joseph, Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.