Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) (1566 Views)

Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / Edo Government Uncovers Child-Selling Syndicate, Recovers Week-Old Baby / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Triton1996(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2023
Security operatives in Delta state have uncovered a prostitute quarters in the state and paraded them.

In the quarter which was shown in a video, there were seen in their numbers while getting questioned by the security operatives.

The operatives were also seen assaulting some of them that failed to answer their questions.

The Delta State House of Assembly had passed a resolution urging the state government to take drastic measures against rising cases of drug abuse and prostitution in the state.

This followed the adoption of a motion by Mrs Bridget Anyafulu (PDP-Oshimili South) at the plenary in Asaba.

Presenting the motion, Anyafulu decried rising cases of open sex trade and the use of illicit drugs among youths in the state, especially in Asaba and its environs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRQ29Ik7vs

Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by fadal(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
LMFAO

Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by holluwizzy: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
The crime does not warrant beating the girls Na....

Nigeria.... we are our own problem both home and abroad.

Triton1996:

Security operatives in Delta state have uncovered a prostitute quarters in the state and paraded them.

In the quarter which was shown in a video, there were seen in their numbers while getting questioned by the security operatives.

The operatives were also seen assaulting some of them that failed to answer their questions.

The Delta State House of Assembly had passed a resolution urging the state government to take drastic measures against rising cases of drug abuse and prostitution in the state.

This followed the adoption of a motion by Mrs Bridget Anyafulu (PDP-Oshimili South) at the plenary in Asaba.

Presenting the motion, Anyafulu decried rising cases of open sex trade and the use of illicit drugs among youths in the state, especially in Asaba and its environs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRQ29Ik7vs

Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Messileo10000: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na wa o undecided
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Heeey! See my customer
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Good job, as we all know prostitution is the greatest issue in our society. Now we can have good leaders and institutions that work as they should undecided

Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by NotMagicBishop: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Check well nah Anambra ashawoe full there.

Useless

Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Olawade24: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
That guy saying all this one na ganja seed takes Mary Jane for a living. grin
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Zurich808: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
NotMagicBishop:
Check well nah Anambra ashawoe full there.

Useless

I assumed you went to school coz you write well so what is different between you and area boys if your sense of reasoning doesn't change by now
I understand some of you are been paid for online bigotry my advice try to be free from mental slavery so you can have your own decision
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Artiiclebeast: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Uncover wetin?? Oguaja?

Oguaja senior me well well and I know say the current governor sef don go cure konji for there on numerous occasions before fate smiled on us all.

Let's not be ungrateful and forget our little beginnings.

These ones do not deserve the public shame and ridicule.

They are meeting a societal need while earning a living at it.

They could be rehabilitated away from the cameras, or properly registered with special TIN numbers for tax remittances.

It is obvious that the rag-tag so-called task force have a personal beef and axe to grind with the girls. Otherwise, I wonder what the unnecessary violence was about.

How did the underage kid amongst them get there? This needs to be taken up and investigated properly.

Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by uvie66: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Good job, as we all know prostitution is the greatest issue in our society. Now we can have good leaders and institutions that work as they should undecided
sharrap there, if job dey you think say na ashawo work them go dey do.
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by UselessBuharist: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na God go punish whoever slapped that girl.

What right have you to slap anybody?

Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by shagasha: 3:33am On Sep 27, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:

Please I'd love you to enlighten us more on how prostitution is the greatest issue in our society.

Where in this world do we not have prostitutes?
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by ILoveFaith: 4:10am On Sep 27, 2023
What’s their crime?
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by ReacherSaidNoth: 5:16am On Sep 27, 2023
uvie66:
sharrap there, if job dey you think say na ashawo work them go dey do.
Sarcasm man, sarcasm.
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by ReacherSaidNoth: 5:19am On Sep 27, 2023
shagasha:

Please I'd love you to enlighten us more on how prostitution is the greatest issue in our society.

Where in this world do we not have prostitutes?

Sar-ca-sm

Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Weretuntun: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2023
ILoveFaith:
What’s their crime?
THIS MUGU WILL LEAVE THEIR BUSINEES WILL BE DISTURBING CITIZENS
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Dem dey hide before ?
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Ojulari447: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2023
A CAC pastor has admitted to deceiving a teenager by claiming she had a grave issue. He instructed her to collect seven stones, seven hundred naira, and go to an unfinished building for prayer and deliverance.

On our way to the building, a woman who knew the teenager confronted us, accusing me of being a kidnapper. The situation escalated, and the crowd turned violent, beating me severely. It's the truth that no divine guidance led me to involve this teenager; I was in a state of confusion and unaware of how it all unfolded, the pastor confessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QRceY7WisQ
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by panpan(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2023
What was their offence?
Some people just like going after soft targets.
The ladies have the right to remain silent.
There was even a gunshot.
No male client was paraded.
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by judedwriter(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2023

State of unemployment is shocking!!

As horrible as prostitution is both physically and spiritually, girls are cajoled by poverty to do it.
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by ceejay80s(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
1nice
Re: Delta State Government Uncovers Prostitute Quarters, Parades Them (VIDEO) by Honsla: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Barbaric lipsrsealed, i never knew prostitution was a crime in Nigeria embarassed
I was shocked when i saw the clip on instablog yesterday.
This is unacceptable allow these girls be.
What happened to live and let others live cry .
In black sheriff voice "Who never Bleep up? Hands in the air, no hands?"

Ghanaian Man Rapes 3 Kids Of The Same Mother In Nigeria! / See The Two Nigerians Arrested With 500 Grams Of HEROIN In India (PHOTO) / Caught Eating Human Flesh ...