Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

3D Environment Created With Blender - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Environment Created With Blender (503 Views)

Make Animations Freely With Blender - See The Movie Spring (VIDEO) / Check Out The Sci-fi Environment I Made With Blender 3D Software / Pls Who Can Help Me Render An Intro Template With Blender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Environment Created With Blender by Konetech: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
[url][/url] Realistic Environmental Scene in Blender | supermarket | liquor | store | walkthrough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onBiyNqSlvQ.

Creating a realistic environment in Blender involves several steps, including modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering. Here's a simplified overview:

Modeling: Start by creating or importing 3D models of objects in your environment. Blender provides tools for modeling, such as extrusion, subdivision, and sculpting, to create realistic shapes.
Texturing: Apply textures to your models to give them realistic surfaces. Use image textures for color, normal maps for surface detail, and bump maps for minor height variations.
Lighting: Set up realistic lighting using various light sources like sunlight, lamps, or emissive materials. Experiment with the intensity, color, and shadows to achieve the desired mood.
Materials: Assign materials to objects to control how they interact with light. Adjust properties like roughness, reflectivity, and transparency for realism.
Camera Setup: Position and configure the camera to capture the scene from the desired perspective. Consider using depth of field for a more realistic focus effect.
Environment Textures: Use high-quality HDRI (High Dynamic Range Images) as environment textures for realistic reflections and lighting. Blender has built-in support for this.
Render Settings: Adjust render settings, including resolution, sampling, and denoising, to achieve a realistic final image. Choose a rendering engine like Cycles for photorealistic results.
Post-Processing: After rendering, you can further enhance your image using post-processing tools in Blender or external software like Photoshop or GIMP. This may include color correction, compositing, and adding effects.
Animation (Optional): If you want to create a realistic animated environment, you'll need to set up keyframes, rigging, and possibly physics simulations for objects in your scene.
Testing and Iteration: Continuously preview and render your scene, making adjustments as needed to achieve realism. Realism often comes from fine-tuning details.
Remember that creating a truly realistic environment in Blender can be a complex and time-consuming process. It requires a good understanding of 3D modeling, texturing, and lighting principles. Additionally, consider using reference images and studying real-world environments for inspiration and accuracy.

1 Like

Re: 3D Environment Created With Blender by Konetech: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: 3D Environment Created With Blender by Nardeant: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hey, thanks for breaking down the process of creating 3D environments in Blender! It's a fascinating journey into the world of digital art and design.
Re: 3D Environment Created With Blender by Cartianin: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
I've been tinkering with Blender myself, and I must say, it's both exciting and challenging. Your summary really simplifies the steps involved, which is a great help for newcomers like me. You know, as I was navigating through this world of 3D design, I stumbled upon this treasure trove of articles about Blender on https://workingwithsoftware.com. They've got some fantastic resources and tutorials that have been a game-changer for my learning journey. I thought I'd share that find with you and fellow Blender enthusiasts. It's always cool to have a go-to place for tips and tricks, right?

1 Like

Re: 3D Environment Created With Blender by Konetech: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2023
Blender Architectural Design| Capa racing garage Gran Turismo | Animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzQDVzIQfY
Re: 3D Environment Created With Blender by Rotepim: 5:33pm On Mar 07
Are you passionate about 3D modeling and looking for opportunity to showcase your simple skills and get paid?

We are currently looking for 4 modelers

Join our dynamic startup dedicated to providing 3D modeling solutions for diverse industries and clients.

We're seeking 4 modelers with basic skills who want to earn easily and enjoy regular online work, completing tasks within set time frames.

As part of our team, you'll not only receive compensation for your work but also have the chance to expand your skill set by learning other software tools used within our company. Plus, there's potential for growth as you take on more responsibilities and tackle a variety of tasks.

If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey ,
reach out to us via

email at : visitrotimi@gmail.com
Re: 3D Environment Created With Blender by Rotepim: 7:39am On May 10
Good day,

Looking for someone that can help to make 3d models for simple equipments at a fee.

Condition is you must have access to a Nigerian bank for payment.

You can mail me:

visitrotimi@gmail.com

WhatsApp: o8o-3493-7287

(1) (Reply)

Vfx Made On Android Phone / Recommend A Good Site For Adobe Photoshop Tutorials / Graphic Designer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.