Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? (353 Views)

How To Earn In Dollars From Nigeria! / Can I Transfer Dollars From My Domicilary Account Into My Binance Wallet? / How Do I Withdraw This 2million Dollars From My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by andteachallnati: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
Guys, I need your input here.

Someone wants to transfer funds to me from the USA. We do business.

Using their banks in the USA will mean a delay of 1 - 5 days and it's not convenient.

Using worldremit means the person can't transfer above 5,000 dollars per day.

Using xe.com (which accommodates as much as you can send) can't transfer to your dollar account in Nigeria. It only converts to Naira at official rate, meaning I'll lose money here.

Using Chipper Cash came to mind but I'll receive naira in official rate. I need to receive dollars and change at black market rates.

Please, what's the way forward. I desperately need a solution, guys.
Re: What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
andteachallnati:

Using their banks in the USA will mean a delay of 1 - 5 days and it's not convenient.

Using xe.com (which accommodates as much as you can send) can't transfer to your dollar account in Nigeria. It only converts to Naira at official rate, meaning I'll lose money here.

Using Chipper Cash came to mind but I'll receive naira in official rate. I need to receive dollars and change at black market rates.

then u can try this

Get your usd dollar, canadian dollar account and foreign accounts for any international transactions

https://wise.com/invite/mic/oscarn279

I use themβ˜β˜β˜πŸ” for my online transactions, and it has been swift althrough

U can try them
Re: What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by andteachallnati: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2023
Tugatee:
then u can try this

Get your usd dollar, canadian dollar account and foreign accounts for any international transactions

I use themβ˜β˜β˜πŸ” for my online transactions, and it has been swift althrough

Thank you so profoundly. I'll surely try them. I'm grateful.

U can try them
Re: What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by andteachallnati: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Tugatee:
then u can try this

U can try them
Tugatee:
then u can try this

U can try them

It's the same hassle!

There's a limit on amount transferrable. Can't move more than 5k dollars
Re: What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2023
andteachallnati:

It's the same hassle!

There's a limit on amount transferrable. Can't move more than 5k dollars
the main thing i know is that u will be given different foreign account number, so as to receive money in different currency

I think that should be your major concern for now,

Also try and activate your wise Account (paying $20 and verify account using any means of identification)
Re: What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by Doris4ever(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
andteachallnati:

Have you tried geegpay or grey
Re: What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by andteachallnati: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Doris4ever:

Have you tried geegpay or grey

Yeah, grey has a spending limit of 2,500 dollars per day. You can't transfer more.
Re: What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by Doris4ever(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
andteachallnati:

Yeah, grey has a spending limit of 2,500 dollars per day. You can't transfer more.

You can make it daily transfer. Must you transfer all the money once.
Re: What's The Best Way To Receive Dollars From The USA? by narite: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
andteachallnati:

Use btcoin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Mobile App / Hello Investor, You Can Be The Angel / Connect Your Businesses Brands With Opportunities In New And Unique Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.