Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water (19097 Views)

Ogun Landlord Dies After Tenant Grabbed Manhood Over Bill Disagreement / Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Ogun Landlord Attacks Neighbour, Blinds Him Over Security Dues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
The kind of news that comes out of Ogun state is really shocking

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by gentleman82: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
There is life after death ,Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death.
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by cjudy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
BOSSkesh:

How is it your business
Very useless ipob terrorist
Obi will never become president mark my words
Enemy of Nigeria and progress
Na suffer go kill una for Nigeria. Una hardship still Dey level 1.
By this time next month, fuel go Dey 900 and dollar go don reach 1200. Ntooooor

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Checkwell: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ogun state again on the news for the wrong reason. I really don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Atolu01: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Human beings and transferring undue aggression on/ abusing those they think are conveniently too "weak" to fight back. Gender based violence as seen. Useless creation.
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by BarrElChapo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Serapha:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass, please come to my aid. I don't know what else to do. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy. Amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom

Scammers, beware guys they open these handles everyday. Ignore them
G.TBank
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by BarrElChapo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
The kind of news that comes out of Ogun state is really shocking

The ones that come out from Imo or Kaduna aren’t shocking?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Weknowbetter: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
A landlord who can't provide for his kids Is a failure. He probably raping her too. If she don't have food to eat she probably has no clothes to wear. Would you want to go to school hungry, beat up with tattered clothes on. He needs the skin burned of his body then put in salt
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Now!
Until she get to 13years and start street girls hook up.
Wicked Nigerians...

Nobody will rise for this girl and give her full scholarship to University level ohh, na cultist wey self him soal for record signing them go dey donate millions for!
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
cjudy:

Yes....

The hardship and killings is good.
It should remain like that for the next 3years.

We need the population to reduce to 100M and for people to be force to reduce the numbers of children to 1 or 2 by force!
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Weknowbetter:
A landlord who can't provide for his kids Is a failure. He probably raping her too. If she don't have food to eat she probably has no clothes to wear. Would you want to go to school hungry, beat up with tattered clothes on. He needs the skin burned of his body then put in salt
Ahhhh, wetin dey inside 11years old girl leg nah... Aba!

Until she get to 13 abeg
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ogun state always...

This state need to be black listed and given to a Boko Haram commander to use as their base!

Since the state is now ruling in aspect of unspeakable crimes....
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by dkidd: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
The daughter of his enstranged wife? Even if the daughter is not his just waka ur waka in peace why the hate and wickedness on the innocent child

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by kaludestiny10(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
I doubt if that girl is the man's biological daughter or child.
But that is not a criteria for the maltreatment on that little girl by the supposed father.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Freksy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
NCBLOG:
You See, What Wickness Dey Cause For Here

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

You like bringing sad news, why?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by YouAreNobody: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
BOSSkesh:

How is it your business

See you see Yaba left. You don dey ment over Igbo matters but nobody wan tell ue
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by sweethoney1234(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
But things sha Dey happen for this Nigeria ooo
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by NCBLOG: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Courtesy of switching account to NCBLOG . Pennies must be made, either per click or...

Na Where, Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop, My Boss.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by IdiotSpotter: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
BaddestQueen:
angry

ndi zerubas and wickedness
hahahahaha
avengaaa

Idi0t!
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by IdiotSpotter: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
cjudy:

Idi0t!
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Cantonese: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bastard
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Tinubuagbado: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
What's all these Disgusting News from Yoruba south west Nigeria?

Renewed SHEGE IN ACTION.

We warned Yoruba's but they didn't listen.
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by danilho(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
YouAreNobody:

See you see Yaba left. You don dey ment over Igbo matters but nobody wan tell ue
Na wa for you ooo. You no see the comment of your broad wey carry tribe enter this thread, Na the person wey reply own you see.
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Cantonese: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
BOSSkesh:

How is it your business

Come on getat there.

You have only one vote, that is if you have a voter’s card. The only vote will fetch you 2K and a cup of beans. That will add more years to you misery.

No be only word you get. You head like that of a bush rat.
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Nobaga500(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Terrible man must be treated mercilessly.
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by viceddy95(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Serapha:
Please guys, pls don't just scroll pass, please come to my aid. I don't know what else to do. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy. Amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Bloody scammer
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Day169: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Most bad news seems to emanate from Ogun these days.
At times, it sounds as if those who couldn't take the Lagos heat move out to the border towns in Ogun to vent their frustration on the innocent. undecided
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by Debangis20(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
angry sad
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by AskProf: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Serapha:
Acct num; Angela Oyom
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water by AskProf: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Serapha:
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead / Landlord Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun, Blames Son In Suicide Note / Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.