Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How To Get Mtn 5GB Data4me Data Bundle. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Mtn 5GB Data4me Data Bundle. (703 Views)

MTN Data4me: Please What Do Have To Say On These Two Offers? PIC? / How Mtn 5gb Data With 1k / Learn Data Bundle Reselling With Less Than #800 Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn 5GB Data4me Data Bundle. by ahibash(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Staying connected in today's digital world is essential, and having access to mobile data is a must. If you're an MTN subscriber looking to purchase a 5GB data bundle, here's a quick guide to help you get started.

**Step 1: Check Your Balance**

Before proceeding, ensure you have enough data by dialing *323# to check your balance.

**Step 2: Choose Your Method**

You can buy a 5GB MTN data bundle using one of these methods:

- **USSD Code**: Dial *131# on your phone, follow the menu options, and select the 5GB data bundle
Or
- **Data4me App**: Download and open the Data4me app, log in, and navigate to the "Data" or "Bundle" section to choose the 5GB data bundle@₦1097
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.data4me.data

- **Data4me.ng Website**: Visit www.data4me.ng, log in, and select the 5GB data bundle from the "Data" or "Bundle" section.

**Step 3: Confirm Your Purchase**

After selecting the 5GB bundle, confirm the transaction, ensuring all details are accurate, including the price.

**Step 4: Enjoy Your Data**

Upon confirmation, you'll receive a message, and the 5GB data bundle will be credited to your account, ready for use.

And that's it! You're now connected with 5GB of MTN data for all your internet needs. Prices and bundle availability may vary, so stay updated through Data4me's app.

Stay connected and enjoy browsing, streaming, and staying in touch with friends and family!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.data4me.data
Re: How To Get Mtn 5GB Data4me Data Bundle. by eteebanky: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As You Find Solution To Health Issues / Cheap Website Marketing Solution For Africa -worthy To See / Click Away At Money: Buy And Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.