Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada (18720 Views)

Bauchi Poly Students Spotted Studying Under Streetlights Ahead Of Exams / EFCC Arraigns 24 University Students Internet Fraudsters / Olabisi Onabanjo University Students Fight Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by Nobaga500(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
May we not fall to the hand of the evil man, those involve shall be deliver. This's as a result of bad governance. APC, Government of hypocrisy.
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
post=126075081:

Brutal deaths to all bandits, kidnappers and terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation.
Including Boko Haram and Ipob terrorists groups.....along with their online supporters.

Iseeeee
u typed trash!
cool
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by Stanchem029: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Loveglow:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num:Faith
First Bank

Faith aka Anthony Munachi Okeke
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by seunayantokun(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Everything happening within Nigeria yet our security agencies don't know where they are. It simply tells you the terrorists' backbones are those in government at all levels.
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by otokx(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
So many ungoverned spaces in Nigeria.
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by YouAreNobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Great! Easy tracking from there hence!
lolzzzz.... funny guy. Did they tell you they don't know where these terrorists are camped?

Sometimes you guys amuse me
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by Blackdisciple(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Are they the ones at the gate with one of them putting his hands on his neck... undecided
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by KaptainAfrika: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Awa gallant troops are too busy...flogging civilians. grin
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by magzey: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
garriAndsugar:

after voting APC na allah you dey wait for help
IT Seems you are existing by your own doing abi?,if you dont know God you will know him the time you enter your grave.
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by SaLongs1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
The irony here is that the northern states opted for sharia law as the best form of the dividends of democracy after the death of Abacha to as they said to ensure that their people complied with the tenets of their religion which in turn will also ensure that the people were of a very high moral standard. Seeing the kidnappings, the brutal killings, the lack of tolerance for other faiths and the rampant corruption in high places, I will just conclude that those folks are only fooling themselves.
Re: Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada by Exceed15: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2023
ManirBK:
That's bad but our gallant soldiers will reach them inshaAllah

Call the evil party una vote for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter / Nigerian Military Kills 2 Suicide Bombers In Borno / Nnafor Ogbu: Police Kill Suspected Killers Of Youth President In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.