Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3411 Views)

Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? / Pls Looking For People That Once School At Little Talents Nur & Pry School. Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ifsez: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: . by ifsez: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2011
Good Nursery and Primary Schools. I did not indicate in the body of my earlier post.
Re: . by bolorunfem(f): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
How old is your child or in what class is he/she? That will enable me/us to determine whether he/she is mature enough to go by school bus. Another question is where do you live
precisely? This will enable me/us to determine which shools to recommend. You see, Ikeja is wide and adding Cement to your range means you're also considering Mangoro/Iloro/part of Dopemu/Santos Layout (you know what I mean?). I live in that community so if you can shed more light on your request I shd be able to help the little I can. All the best.
Re: . by ifsez: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
I am looking at schools around Oba Akran axis,Cement and Dopemu.
My kids are in Basic one and Pre- Nursery respectively.
We live very close to Oba Akran so schools within Ikeja bus stop area to Opebi is ok,Then within Mangoro to Dopemu is also ok.

I am not happy with their new school and we are still new in this area.I will prefer Schools recommended.That way I will be sure I am getting recommendation from happy parents.
School bus is compulsory for me.

Thank you for responding.
Re: . by blacklion(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
What's your budget? Schools vary in fees, facilities, curriculum etc. Are you looking at the Grange and Avi-Cenna type of schools @ N200k plus per term category? Or schools within the N50-100k per term bracket? If you give an idea of the type of fees you can afford, one can give better advice.
Re: . by obowunmi(m): 12:35am On Oct 23, 2011
Chrisland

Dorego Academy

Ebun Oluwa Nursery is in Oregun

Cheap and affordable.
Re: . by ifsez: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2011
@ Wunmi Please include the addresses of the schools you listed so I can check them out.

Thank you so much.
Re: . by ifsez: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2011
At Blacklion.
Please list the schools you know and the addresses so I can check them out.If you want to include their fee range please feel free to do so.

Thank you so much.
Re: . by jumie(f): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ Poster,

There is Chrisland school, along Ladipo Oluwole (off oba Akran)

There is Covenant Seeds also on the same road.

U can also check Around Adeniyi Jones Axis (off Oba Akran), you will find Lara Day school etc
Re: . by ifsez: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
Thank you so much Jumie.
I will check them out.
God bless,
Re: . by bolorunfem(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
Yes, Jumie has done justice to your request. Covenant Seeds and Chrisland are good schools and quite close to your house. They also have school buses. Lara Day is equally good but they don't have a conventional school bus (the one they have is for occasional use) though there's a private arrangement made by PTA which is not so tidy as far as I'm concerned. There's also Tunwase Memoria off Adeniyi Jones with good standard too. In fact, good schools 'yapa' grin around Adeniyi Jones/Aromire and with those ones your kids don't have to travel far to Dopemu/Cement/Mangoro etc. All the best! kiss
Re: . by ifsez: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
Are there good schools around cement that you know as well? I won't mind checking all of them out.

Thank you so much for your help. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up / . / Is 300k Enough For A Family Of 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.