Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Glo Interview Info And Pay - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Glo Interview Info And Pay (3113 Views)

Don't Beg For Money, Supply Them With Investment Info And Make Your Money / National Identity Management Commission- Employment And Pay Structure / Glo Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Interview Info And Pay by ImaIma1(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2011
hello guys pls i need info on glo interview.i got a call from them to come for an interview for the customer care job.
pls i need to know wht kind of questions they'l ask and how i can answer questions like "tell us about yourself".pls help.also do u know their current pay package with all d benefits and all?ur responses are needed.

thanks. ima ima
Re: Glo Interview Info And Pay by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
Go to jobs/vacancy, u'll get useful reply than in business
Re: Glo Interview Info And Pay by Godmother(f): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
If this isnt coming too late then "tell us about yourself simply means you should say everything about u; from your pry, secondary, tertiary to your youth service. List all the places you have worked, then list your skills and interests.

I attended their interview last week and it wasnt as difficult as I expected
Re: Glo Interview Info And Pay by ImaIma1(f): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2011
thanks for ur help.yeah the interview wasnt hard as u said.
Re: Glo Interview Info And Pay by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2017
ImaIma1:
thanks for ur help.yeah the interview wasnt hard as u said.
did you get the job?
Re: Glo Interview Info And Pay by ImaIma1(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
did you get the job?

I remember turning it down

(1) (Reply)

Fed. Govt 1:1 Scholarship For A 5 Year Compulsory Lecturing Job. Do Or Don't Do? / Please Help On How I Can Pay $1,660.00 December Cfa Level 1 Exams / Training And Internship Opportunity At Computer Warehouse Group Academy, PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.