Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Bbnaija Allstars: Mercy Eke Places Housemate, Pere Egbi In The ‘friendzone’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Allstars: Mercy Eke Places Housemate, Pere Egbi In The ‘friendzone’ (361 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Uriel Discloses Size Of Pere Egbi’s ‘manhood’, Claims It’s Huge / Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Housemate, Pere Spotted With Nancy Isime In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Allstars: Mercy Eke Places Housemate, Pere Egbi In The ‘friendzone’ by Azeemokoya: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Mercy Eke has given fellow BBNaija Allstars, Pere Egbi an opportunity to become her friend.

This is coming days after Mercy Eke confessed that she is lusting after the Nollywood actor, Pere Egbi.

During a private conversation, Mercy Eke admonished Pere to become her friend. She stated that Pere shouldn’t miss the opportunity to become her friend.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/bbnaija-allstars-mercy-eke-places-housemate-pere-egbi-in-the-friendzone/

Re: Bbnaija Allstars: Mercy Eke Places Housemate, Pere Egbi In The ‘friendzone’ by eepeepook: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Let’s see if he manages to escape it.
Re: Bbnaija Allstars: Mercy Eke Places Housemate, Pere Egbi In The ‘friendzone’ by Solsix(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
I thought she has a billionaire boyfriend?

(1) (Reply)

How False Assault Accusation Costs Me My Properties And Family Access- Emeka Ike / Samspedy Biography / See The Response Regina Daniel's Gave Her Husband After He Asked Her This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.