Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,677 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Heart For Two (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heart For Two (Episode 1) (186 Views)

A Heart For A Heart / Part Two Episode 001 Of Generational Influencers League / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart For Two (Episode 1) by Storymack: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2023
I layed on the bed exhausted from the days activities. Those good for nothing guys bullied me again taking my transport fare away from me that I had to trek home.

It's getting unbearable for me. I can't take it anymore. I attended a public school here in lagos and you know lagos is a city for the wise not for the fools. I was a very or should I say a chronic shy guy who is even afraid talking with his fellow guy.

I told my parents I wanted to attend a private school where I would have my peace, but they declined saying that they don't want to spend much money. That when I get to higher institution expenses would be much on them. I had no choice but to comply.

Everyday in school if I don't get bullied. I will get beaten up or my valuables would be taken from me. Why am I like this why can't I be bold like everyone else, am really tired.

Sometimes I would think why did God made me this way, maybe he has his reasons. I stoop up and went to prepare dinner for myself. I live alone in a self-contained apartment. My school is far from home so my parents don't want me going and coming so they rented it for me.

When I was done making dinner for myself I checked the time and it was 7:30pm. "I have to eat now." I said out loud. I ate my plate of jollof rice and egg and supported it with a cup of water. I took the plates to the kitchen and washed them. I went into my room and took my phone. Let me while away time by watching movies online at least I had nothing to do.

I was still watching a movie when I heard a loud banging on my door. I wasn't living with anyone or was I expecting someone. I looked at the time and discovered it was 10:00pm. In our area no one is allowed to be outside at that time, because dangerous things happen. The banging continued and I heard a voice "help me, pls help me. Open the door pls." It was a female voice. I just stood at the door trembling and also fighting with my mind.

TO Be Continued https://storymack.com.ng/heart-for-two-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Creative Stories About The 36 States Of Nigeria / The Devil I Became (Chapter 1) / Who Can Help Me With "An African Night Entertainment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.