Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 (14823 Views)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 14th April 2024 / Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 30th September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Lamasta(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2023
Kyase:

De gea had to go
Ronaldo too
Sancho is an ass
Fred and Garnacho? When

These guys are doing well before they came to Man Utd hope you know
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Lamasta:

You keep blaming Ronaldo every time thats how they blamed Pogba then that he was the cancer in the team now theses guys have left and they are no where near improvement and you are still mentioning there names again

Bro... I blame no one. I merely quoted and referenced Ole Soljkaer himself.

Those were his exact words.
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Lamasta:

Boss Ten Haag is going nowhere according to Angelfrost grin

Guy, I keep telling Fergie001 and Kyase, no coach can succeed long-term at Man United!

Guardiola and Klopp might do well for a season or two, but after they will crash and burn with their teams.

The problem is not coaching... The club needs to go with another set of serious owners.

Look at Newcastle since their takeover by the same oil Sheikhs running Man City... They have been on a steady improvement.

That United's foundation died with Sir. Alex Ferguson... That was why Moyes failed woefully after.

That is why no manager has succeeded long-term like Ferguson did.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Lamasta(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bro... I blame no one. I merely quoted and referenced Ole Soljkaer himself.

Those were his exact words.

You no like Ronaldo right from time and I don't have issue with that but the man don leave them na may una allow am enjoy in money for Saudi now grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Lamasta:

You no like Ronaldo right from time and I don't have issue with that but the man don leave them na may una allow am enjoy in money for Saudi now grin

Wrong... I actually like and respect Ronaldo! Who in his right mind will hate a player of such quality?!!! To what end?!!

I simply stated and I stand by it that Ronaldo should never have returned to Man United... It was ill-advised and made no sense.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Lamasta(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Guy, I keep telling Fergie001 and Kyase, no coach can succeed long-term at Man United!

Guardiola and Klopp might do well for a season or two, but after they will crash and burn with their teams.

The problem is not coaching... The club needs to go with another set of serious owners.

Look at Newcastle since their takeover by the same oil Sheikhs running Man City... They have been on a steady improvement.

Says who pls These Managers especially Pep will dominate for a long time and after they left the dominance will still be there, cos at Manchester City we are building a structure with winning mentality to solidify it, so if Pep leaves or not the structure continues and unshaking... cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2023
Lamasta:

Says who pls These Managers especially Pep will dominate for a long time and after they left the dominance will still be there, cos at Manchester City we are building a structure with winning mentality to solidify it, so if Pep leaves or not the structure continues and unshaking... cool

At Man City, yeah... Let him try United first.

Even you will be shocked at how poor he will look there. grin

Every coach that left United succeeded elsewhere, same with players. Can it be a mere coincidence?!!! Nah!

The success of most coaches comes down to how well the club management cooperates with them especially regarding player transfers, purchases, welfare, and other factors beyond the pitch of play.

Did Mourinho suddenly become poor after two very successful seasons?!!
Did Ole suddenly forget how to coach after gifting them one their best seasons since Ferguson?!!
Moyes was a revelation with Everton, and suddenly forgot how to coach in Man United?!!
Van Gaal has maintained his greatness before and after Man United... Catching the drift?!!

If a club is rotten, nothing a good coach can do.

Ralf Ragnick said it that he has never seen such a pathetic club like Man United after his brief spell there...! He said the club needs to be thoroughly purged... The poor man almost lost his sanity and self belief. grin

Well... I pray ETH is sacked soon, and another legend brought in... God willing, I will be here to ask you guys how far. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lamasta:

He said, at United not city
You dey para ooo grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

That United's foundation died with Sir. Alex Ferguson... That was why Moyes failed woefully after.

That is why no manager has succeeded long-term like Ferguson did.

We can blame the owners all we want but 80% of onfield performance is his fault

Fergie won the league and champions league multiple times under this same glaziers
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lamasta:

These guys are doing well before they came to Man Utd hope you know
Garnacho, De gea? NO
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lamasta:

We are with Man Utd on this grin
cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kyase:

We can blame the owners all we want but 80% of onfield performance is his fault

Fergie won the league and champions league multiple times under this same glaziers

Mourinho
Ole
Van Gaal
Moyes
Ragnick

Bro, how many more coaches you wan blame?!!

The Enrique and Pochettino una dey demand for that year, how well are they doing in their current clubs?!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Mourinho
Ole
Van Gaal
Moyes
Ragnick

Bro, how many more coaches you wan blame?!!

The Enrique and Pochettino una dey demand for that year, how well are they doing in their current clubs?!!

Jose sack was the worst, never should have
Van gaal was playing boring football with lots of back passes
Ole was good until he started favouring the English lads, all his transfer targets were English or from the UK
Moyes na olodo coach
Ragnick was not brought in to be a coach, he was to transision to DoF but this same Ten hag said he doesn't want him
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kyase:

Jose sack was the worst, never should have
Van gaal was playing boring football with lots of back passes
Ole was good until he started favouring the English lads, all his transfer targets were English or from the UK
Moyes na olodo coach
Ragnick was not brought in to be a coach, he was to transision to DoF but this same Ten hag said he doesn't want him

No worry.... Dem go sack ETH before January.

I will be here to remind you when the next coach starts looking stupid with this club and players. cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Kyase(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

No worry.... Dem go sack ETH before January.

I will be here to remind you when the next coach starts looking stupid with this club and players. cool
he won't unless new owners decide to move him away, which is very likely usually with new ownership
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by mpi210: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
MAN UNITED FANS REACTION TO MAN UNITED 0-1 CRYSTAL PALACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5YC6TBRzAU
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Nigeriagood(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hendrixky:

Who is the mumu here?

Me that was smart enough to know that man u can't win this game

Look at the match you can see draw was almost close

You are not intelligent

Probably your game cut

Moronn
I don't bet I dislike betting like Bleep 🤢,if someone follows your statement they would have lost,btw I supported crystal palace to win mumu
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Nigeriagood(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

Just today. When they met Womanchester United grin
ngosi united making Small team look like gods 👏
Re: Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 30th September 2023 by Lamasta(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

At Man City, yeah... Let him try United first.

Even you will be shocked at how poor he will look there. grin

Every coach that left United succeeded elsewhere, same with players. Can it be a mere coincidence?!!! Nah!

The success of most coaches comes down to how well the club management cooperates with them especially regarding player transfers, purchases, welfare, and other factors beyond the pitch of play.

Did Mourinho suddenly become poor after two very successful seasons?!!
Did Ole suddenly forget how to coach after gifting them one their best seasons since Ferguson?!!
Moyes was a revelation with Everton, and suddenly forgot how to coach in Man United?!!
Van Gaal has maintained his greatness before and after Man United... Catching the drift?!!

If a club is rotten, nothing a good coach can do.

Ralf Ragnick said it that he has never seen such a pathetic club like Man United after his brief spell there...! He said the club needs to be thoroughly purged... The poor man almost lost his sanity and self belief. grin

Well... I pray ETH is sacked soon, and another legend brought in... God willing, I will be here to ask you guys how far. cool tongue

If Pep handles United after 2 season the team will be a joy to watch cos he will bring about change in every department and if the owners don't like it he will leave, that's how good managers with pedigree does

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 11th May 2016 / Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (2 - 0) On 12th May 2019 / Arsenal Vs AFC Bournemouth (5 - 1) On 27th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.