Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Gate Pillar Design Options (with Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gate Pillar Design Options (with Pictures) (364 Views)

POP Ceiling, Wall/deck Screeding, ARK & PILLAR Design / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture / For Your Frontrunner House Pop ,pillar Design And General House Interior Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gate Pillar Design Options (with Pictures) by barakah(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2023
Hello Engineers in the house.
Builders and lovers of colour, aesthetics and quality.
Please house I'm trying to make a decision concerning designs on gate pillars.
I see very different designs around and I want to know your takes on what to use.
There are simple ones that are just painted.
Others are covered in tiles and some sculpture
What design will you recommend for anyone?

See sample pictures of what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Gate Pillar Design Options (with Pictures) by gratefulheart(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Depend on your taste and fund you are ready to spend on it. The choice is still yours.

barakah:
Hello Engineers in the house.
Builders and lovers of colour, aesthetics and quality.
Please house I'm trying to make a decision concerning designs on gate pillars.
I see very different designs around and I want to know your takes on what to use.
There are simple ones that are just painted.
Others are covered in tiles and some sculpture
What design will you recommend for anyone?

See sample pictures of what I'm talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 6nos Of 3 B/r Flat At Anthony With Cof O. #80 Million Asking / Standard 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Alapere In Ketu. / Mini Flat, 2bedroom, 3bedroom,duplex At Abule Egba,oko Oba,ahmadiya, Ijaye Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.