Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Which Broker Is The Best In Forex Business To Choose? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Broker Is The Best In Forex Business To Choose? (174 Views)

Exness Broker: Is It The Best Broker For Nigerian Forex Traders? / How To Determine Whether Your Broker Is Real Or A Scam / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Broker Is The Best In Forex Business To Choose? by cybernaut(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hello Traders,
Please can someone recommend me the best broker I can choose to start forex trading business.

Even tell me more on mt4 or mt5 .

Thank you
Re: Which Broker Is The Best In Forex Business To Choose? by Greatdober: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Been using deriv for 4 years.
Deposit and withdrawal are both very fast
They offer both currency and synthetic.
Customer care is very swift.
Various deposit means
Various withdrawal means

Cons: creating an account can prove difficult for a newbie.
If you trade during their maintenance days, your trade would hang for a while.
Although they do notify you to close all trades before maintainance..

I heard exness is good too,never tried them so can't really tell.
Re: Which Broker Is The Best In Forex Business To Choose? by NikolaValenti: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2023
When it comes to trading gold, one platform that stands out is Brokstock https://brokstock.co.za/markets/metals/gold/ . With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive market analysis, Brokstock provides traders with the tools they need to make informed decisions. Their dedicated page for gold trading offers real-time price charts, historical data, and expert insights, making it a go-to resource for both novice and experienced traders.
Re: Which Broker Is The Best In Forex Business To Choose? by TreasureHunter(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
NikolaValenti:
When it comes to trading gold, one platform that stands out is Brokstock https://brokstock.co.za/markets/metals/gold/ . With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive market analysis, Brokstock provides traders with the tools they need to make informed decisions. Their dedicated page for gold trading offers real-time price charts, historical data, and expert insights, making it a go-to resource for both novice and experienced traders.

Do you actively trade gold and other precious metals?

(1) (Reply)

CBN Should Check Zenith Bank. / How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria In 2024 / Benefits Of Joining TDC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.