Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,290 members, 7,846,321 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Did Not Sign DJ Splash, I Know Nothing About His Mental Illness - Naira Marley - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Did Not Sign DJ Splash, I Know Nothing About His Mental Illness - Naira Marley (122 Views)

Single Haulage Bill Passage: Why Governor Obaseki Must Not Sign It Into Law. / Single Haulage Bill Passage: Why Governor Obaseki Must Not Sign It Into Law. / Why Not Sign Up For Opay Amidst Bank Network Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Sign DJ Splash, I Know Nothing About His Mental Illness - Naira Marley by AllNews1: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer and Marlian Records henchman, Azeez Fashola, also known as Naira Marley has denied claims that he is responsible for DJ Splash’s mental instability.

Also THEWATCH AFRICA reported that recently the singer and his partner Sam Larry were accused of killing Mohbad.

Naira cleared the air on rumours that he (DJ Splash) was once signed to Marlian Records.

The controlversial singer has been tongue-lashed in recent times on different allegations since the death of his former signee, Mohbad.

Among such allegations was that DJ Splash ran mad after taking substances given to him by the Marlian team.

DJ Splash’s mother, in a recent video that had since drown Nigerians attentions shared by actress Iyabo Ojo during her visit, alleged that since her son left Naira Marley’s house, he had been mentally unstable.
https://thewatchafrica.com/2023/09/29/i-did-not-sign-dj-splash-i-know-nothing-about-his-mental-illness-naira-marley/

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Powerful Former Nigerian Governor Resigns From PDP, Details Emerge / Unveiling The Power Of Triphala Capsules: A Journey To Optimal Health / Iba Oku Village Head Debunks Connections With Other Neighboring Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.