Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT (22778 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Gary Lineker Recalls The Moment He Pooed On Himself On The Pitch / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by charleyboy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
dkidd:

Calm down naaa.. how can u say Gary Lineker is a a former mediocre player. Haba! That na household name while I was growing up abeg. Man has his name written in gold in the history of football ⚽

Don’t mind them, ask them who was the top goal scorer of the 1986 World Cup, a feat that Ronaldo as a goal scorer can never achieve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Moskido: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
zinaunreal:

Everybody knows Google it. Stop comparing that cheater to a Real baller like Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a one man army and no footballer can be compared to him

One man army indeed😂..y has he never won an MVP award ?? Not to talk of d world cup itself, One man army dat loves penalty so much??

2 Likes

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Eagba(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
BabaIbo:

Who cares about your fifa powered dwa rf player?

I never liked him as a player from the beginning, and nothing has changed.

The guy is a fra ud, always getting covered by the association.
you must be depressed

1 Like

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by chiefolododo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Segxydube:

Show us prove messi was involved in match fixing or forever remain silent.
ooh you know who I was talking about ?
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by chiefolododo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
babajero:
And that same person that bribes referees won the world cup, with 2 penalties awarded against him in a final match. Please use your brain. The only place Ronaldo can compete with Messi is on goal scoring ability.

Do you know the person I was talking about ? Tell me
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by chiefolododo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sillymoderators:

What prove do you have of that?
do you know who I am talking about ? Tell me
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by donbenie(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Zee0007:
His opinion. To me, C Ronaldo is the 🐐. Sincerely speaking, I can't pay to watch Messi. No hard feelings.
The difference?
Messi doesn't give a fur,ck about who you think is the best..
Unlike your Idolo..😂

1 Like

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by BENEAMATA: 1:49am On Oct 01, 2023
If you've ever watched de lima ronaldo , romario , baggio , gullit ,van basten marco play and CR7 is what comes to your mind to compare with Messi , going as far as to say he is better than the Argentine wizard , then , sorry i can't correct a defect in an eye sights not connecting signals to the brain .

Don't worry , the curtains will soon fall on their soccer careers , and then you will embark on the unenviable task of explaining to kids watching their respective Youtube highlights how the portuguese goal machine's exploits is more compelling than the PURE MAGIC that is 30 minutes of messi they just watch !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by patrickcollins: 2:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Hezzyluv:
This one has come to shake table gain. He Gary played for Barcelona and we don't expect him to say otherwise. grin

But Ronaldo the Super Mario that has springs on both legs is the GOAT. He even has invisible leg on his head. grin
Well he still have 2026 for those legs to win him a world cup trophy
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by MrGerald(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
orohbiro:
Baba went to Manutd 2003 he proves him self
Baba went to Madrid 2009 he still deviled
Baba went to Juventus he still deliver
OK Baba came back to manutd at 37 he still made impact
Baba say make he still go Middle east he is still proving himself

Champions league all time scorer greatest club competition
Madrid all time all scorer the greatest club in history.
Portugal all time scorer a country who had never won spoon now have 2 titles

What Cristiano has done for football need to be study in university, Is movie need to be acted. Are fucking crazing he was never hype,was never given a chance to win Balon do or . Rooney was place as the next big thing then despite the fact Ronaldo was producing results
Still baffles me how somebody with reasoning ability will compare or say ronaldo is better than Messi
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by Segxydube: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
zinaunreal:

Guy messi achievements were greatly assisted by refrees taking bribes to boost the clubs winnings. Everybody knows

Everybody knows what? Only you know abeg... Mumu

So perez no influence anything for real madrid abi? Dey talk trash.

Ballon dors wey penaldo win, perez no influence am? Dey talk trash
Re: Gary Lineker Said C Ronaldo Refused To Talk To Him Cos He Says Messi Is The GOAT by zinaunreal(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Segxydube:

Everybody knows what? Only you know abeg... Mumu

So perez no influence anything for real madrid abi? Dey talk trash.

Ballon dors wey penaldo win, perez no influence am? Dey talk trash

Na you be mumu. Am sure you're a dwarf like messi too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanitoluwa Adewumi: 8-Year-Old Chess Player Interviewed By CNN / Why Is That English Premier League Players Barely Win The Ballon D'or / Barca New Signing, Coutinho, Out For Three Weeks With Thigh Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.