Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Get Mtn 10GB Data4me Data Bundle With Less Than ₦3000 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Get Mtn 10GB Data4me Data Bundle With Less Than ₦3000 (886 Views)

What's Next For MTN Data4me? A Glimpse Into The Future / See How To Activate Glo 1GB Data Bundle With ₦100 (new Cheat Now) / Mtn Data 1GB @#300, 2GB @#600, 10GB@#2800 E. T. C. Glo n Airtel available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn 10GB Data4me Data Bundle With Less Than ₦3000 by ahibash(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Staying connected in today's digital world is essential, and having access to mobile data is a must. If you're an MTN subscriber looking to purchase a 10GB data bundle, here's a quick guide to help you get started.

**Step 1: Check Your Balance**

Before proceeding, ensure you have enough data by dialing *323# to check your balance.

**Step 2: Choose Your Method**

You can buy a 10GB MTN data bundle using one of these methods:

- **USSD Code**: Dial *131# on your phone, follow the menu options, and select the 10GB data bundle
Or
- **Data4me App**: Download and open the Data4me app, log in, and navigate to the "Data" or "Bundle" section to choose the 10GB data bundle @ N2194
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.data4me.data

- **Data4me.ng Website**: Visit www.data4me.ng, log in, and select the 10GB data bundle from the "Data" or "Bundle" section.

**Step 3: Confirm Your Purchase**

After selecting the 10GB bundle, confirm the transaction, ensuring all details are accurate, including the price.

**Step 4: Enjoy Your Data**

Upon confirmation, you'll receive a message, and the 10GB data bundle will be credited to your account, ready for use.

And that's it! You're now connected with 10GB of MTN data for all your internet needs. Prices and bundle availability may vary, so stay updated through Data4me's app.

Stay connected and enjoy browsing, streaming, and staying in touch with friends and family!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.data4me.data

(1) (Reply)

_________120" UST Laser TV 4k hdr_________ / Homemix Dj Party Kit For Sale ! / Free Electricity For Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.