Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! (958 Views)

All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination / A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by tiger28: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2023
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by tiger28: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2023
MOD front Page please!!!
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by otipoju(m): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2023
tiger28:
MOD front Page please!!!

This one no know wetin him dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Rossikk(m): 12:55am On Sep 30, 2023
Another video from the guy.

He's really impressed by the progress Nigeria is making. wink

He's asking ''why can't Ghana be doing all these things that Nigeria is doing, with all these different classy railway networks springing up there...'', to paraphrase.

He blamed the Ghanaian politicians whom he said were more interested in filling their pockets with il-gotten lucre than in devising ways to help the common man.

Saying that they should borrow a leaf from Nigeria on how to govern. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChRW8EE_FaM&ab_channel=ToonTumNetwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by PoliteActivist: 1:04am On Sep 30, 2023
tiger28:
MOD front Page please!!!

Rossikk:
Another video from the guy.

He's really impressed by the progress Nigeria is making. wink

Which kain front page. This mumu video probably sponsored by BAT people. He actually thinks it's great that Lagos is overpopulated - 6 to one compared to Accra, which he says has constant electricity and good security! Meanwhile he says he's never been to Nigeria. Real MUMU video!

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Rossikk(m): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Which kain front page. This mumu video probably sponsored by BAT people. He actually thinks it's great that Lagos is overpopulated - 6 to one compared to Accra, which he says has constant electricity and good security. Meanwhile he says he's never been to Nigeria. Mumu video!

Thankfully, not all Igbos are hateful like you.

Here's another video by your brother PRAISING NIGERIAN RAIL, SAYING ''them finish work for this place. It looks better than some airports in Nigeria''.

Maybe he is also sponsored by Tinubu.

Olodo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUaYsLjTG8k&ab_channel=AfamOrji

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Akaegwu(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2023
£waiting them talk? They never pay us 30k to support our enslavers
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by PoliteActivist: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2023
Rossikk:

Here's another video by your brother PRAISING NIGERIAN RAIL, SAYING ''them finish work for this place. It looks better than some airports in Nigeria''.

Olodo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUaYsLjG8k&ab_channel=AfamOrji

See this one, he convinced himself I'm Igbo😆 - because only Igbos say the truth, bah? Everything I said about the first video is TRUE!
The second video has nothing to do with the first video. You assumed I won't watch it. I did! The guy is not praising the project at all. Saying it's hard to find, hard to get to, located far from where people are, etc.
Another mediocre project. Why can't they simply look at developed countries and COPY exactly how they did their's??

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Rossikk(m): 1:59am On Sep 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See this one, he convinced himself I'm Igbo😆 - because only Igbos say the truth, bah? Everything I said about the first video is TRUE!
The second video has nothing to do with the first video. You assumed I won't watch it. I did! The guy is not praising the project at all. Saying it's hard to find, hard to get to, located far from where people are, etc.
Another mediocre project. Why can't they simply look at developed countries and COPY exactly how they did their's??

Satanic liar. The guy was not complaining about ANYTHING.

You just pit a SPIN on what he innocently commented on without criticism.

I challenge ANYBODY to watch that video, just to see what an evil, hateful LIAR you are .

You are a disgrace to whoever gave birth to you because your morals are in the GUTTER.

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2023
Rossikk:

Satanic liar. The guy was not complaining about ANYTHING.

You just pit a SPIN on what he innocently commented on without criticism.

I challenge ANYBODY to watch that video, just to see what an evil, hateful LIAR you are .

You are a disgrace to whoever gave birth to you because your morals are in the GUTTER.

Folks please just watch the first few minutes and shame this LIAR!

VERBATIM from the very first sentences of the video:

"I couldn't locate it with a car"

"People are finding it hard to get to the station because it is located far from where a lot of people are"

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by etrange: 2:53am On Sep 30, 2023
In my opinion, if Accra is being compared to Lagos, then they're doing well. The GDP of Lagos is bigger than that of the entire Ghana. Ideally, Lagos should be in a league of its own. That said, the rapid development in Lagos state is heartwarming. I can't wait to invite my friends to Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Jjhunt(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2023
How will you compare Lagos to Accra that is a taboo...the comparison is in terms of what? Accra can not stand Lagos in anything am currently in Ghana
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Lanretoye(m): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Which kain front page. This mumu video probably sponsored by BAT people. He actually thinks it's great that Lagos is overpopulated - 6 to one compared to Accra, which he says has constant electricity and good security! Meanwhile he says he's never been to Nigeria. Real MUMU video!
you will be happy to hear that anambra is better than lagos...anti progress people.

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2023
Rossikk:

Olodo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUaYsLjTG8k&ab_channel=AfamOrji
you are a DEVIL. You keep saying things that will endanger lives of innocent lgbos.
It is not a cruise anymore. That's why I'm placing a curse on you today.

As God lives, if any of your actions has ever led to the death of an innocent Igbo directly or indirectly, you will live to see your family perish mysteriously.

It is no longer a joke
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by alanto: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
This wicked vlogger no like iibo people at all..
Why do this to them on a weekend?

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by alanto: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Razgas:
you are a DEVIL. You keep saying things that will endanger lives of innocent lgbos.
It is not a cruise anymore. That's why I'm placing a curse on you today.

As God lives, if any of your actions has ever led to the death of an innocent Igbo directly or indirectly, you will live to see your family perish mysteriously.

It is no longer a joke

This people and victim mentality. The guy is dropping innocent comments.. na una dey attack am, dey attack the post, dey attack the vlogger, na still una dey cry victimization. I can't like you people walahi

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
alanto:

This people and victim mentality. The guy is dropping innocent comments.. na una dey attack am, dey attack the post, dey attack the vlogger, na still una dey cry victimization. I can't like you people walahi
so just because a poster here criticised the vlogger, then that poster is automatically Igbo?

So out of 270 tribes in Nigeria, only Igbos can criticise Lagos or a Yoruba-related subject?

Why do you guys like endangering our lives with false accusation?
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by alanto: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Razgas:
so just because a poster here criticised the vlogger, then that poster is automatically Igbo?

So out of 270 tribes in Nigeria, only Igbos can criticise Lagos or a Yoruba-related subject?

Why do you guys like endangering our lives with false accusation?
Because you are always the loudest when it comes to insulting, cursing and trying to bring down the Yoruba people, the evidence is everywhere... Start from your people before thinking you can mind control the other side. Life doesn't work that way. When your people insult, Yoruba and their culture, curse and insult their kings where were you? There's no tribe or region in Nigeria that has openly shown hatered towards the Yoruba people like the igbo people of the SE, Nigerian. When that change and other tribes start owning up to the attacks, we'll face them accordingly. In your own mind as a nairaland member. What tribe in Nigeria hates Lagos and her people the most?

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
alanto:

Because you are always the loudest when it comes to insulting, cursing and trying to bring down the Yoruba people, the evidence is everywhere... Start from your people before thinking you can mind control the other side. Life doesn't work that way. When your people insult, Yoruba and their culture, curse and insult their kings where were you? There's no tribe or region in Nigeria that has openly shown hatered towards the Yoruba people like the igbo people of the SE, Nigerian. When that change and other tribes start owning up to the attacks, we'll face them accordingly. In your own mind as a nairaland member. What tribe in Nigeria hates Lagos and her people the most?
And there is no tribe in Nigeria that has shown more open hatred to igbos than Yorubas. But you will never see me assume that every negative comment on us is from a Yoruba. If you don't know better, then I curse you too. Cos what you guys do is endangering our lives and it's no longer a joke.
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by alanto: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Razgas:
And there is no tribe in Nigeria that has shown more open hatred to igbos than Yorubas. But you will never see me assume that every negative comment on us is from a Yoruba. If you don't know better, then I curse you too. Cos what you guys do is endangering our lives and it's no longer a joke.

Maybe you don't but your tribesmen regard everyone opposed to Obi as af*nja or yeluba Muslim. Or what have you. Except you are trying to be an hypocrite, I don't need to point any of these to you.

Let's do something. Why don't you try to open a thread to try and discuss Yorubas and Igbo issue. Try tell igbo people to respect Yoruba political choices and all and see how many of your own people will call you Afonj*
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by tiger28: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
alanto:

That's their way!

EVEN Ghanaians know ibos very very very well!!!
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by alanto: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
tiger28:

That's their way!

EVEN Ghanaians know ibos very very very well!!!
One mention of igbo and they'll be all over you but will ignore their own peope calling others derogatory names, you open your eyes your people open different ethnic and religious provoking monikers, you don't say nothing but one mention of the word igbo and this hypocrites will come out crying victimization
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
alanto:

Maybe you don't but your tribesmen regard everyone opposed to Obi as af*nja or yeluba Muslim. Or what have you. Except you are trying to be an hypocrite, I don't need to point any of these to you.

Let's do something. Why don't you try to open a thread to try and discuss Yorubas and Igbo issue. Try tell igbo people to respect Yoruba political choices and all and see how many of your own people will call you Afonj*
My statement and pronouncements are on the particular individual I quoted. You defend him but go through his posts and watch him calling for igbos in Lagos to be killed.
Also talking about respecting ones political choices, is it Igbos that prevented Yorubas living in the east from voting their choices? Oh wait, it's actually yorubas that prevented igbos living in the west from voting their choices.
My point is you as an individual, stop endangering our lives with social media propaganda
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by alanto: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Razgas:
My statement and pronouncements are on the particular individual I quoted. You defend him but go through his posts and watch him calling for igbos in Lagos to be killed.
Also talking about respecting ones political choices, is it Igbos that prevented Yorubas living in the east from voting their choices? Oh wait, it's actually yorubas that prevented igbos living in the west from voting their choices.
My point is you as an individual, stop endangering our lives with social media propaganda

Ok now continue being a hypocrite. You go well las las. If una do anyhow for SW emotional sentiments no fit safe una. That time don pass... So respect yourself to be respected.

1 Like

Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by tiger28: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
alanto:

Ok now continue being a hypocrite. You go well las las. If una do anyhow for SW emotional sentiments no fit safe una. That time don pass... So respect yourself to be respected.

WELL SAID!

Last Lagos election and END SARS have opened Yorubas eyes about these folks hidden agenda.

They have gone mute into their caves after Lagos election but TRUST me; the next election, they will start running their mouths and making fools of themselves AGAIN!

It's in their Genes...fools of every 4 years!

Which Tribe in the entire AFRICA can EVER called another man's land, a no man's land

I have NEVER heard ANY of the over 2000 tribes in Nigeria say such ......

ONLY THESE Disrespectful PPL!
Re: A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
alanto:

by 'do anyhow ' you mean we must not vote our choices when living in the SW. Please be clearer, nobody will beat you.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In J'burg? / Ireland Embassy / I Tracked My Canada Study Permit And I Found This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.