Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin (65466 Views)

JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Uk Female Dependants Neeeded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Bharekta: 3:06am On Sep 30, 2023
A 21-year-old student has sent her Flatmate [male Nigerian student ] packing for asking her an intrusive question whilst she was only trying to make him comfortable.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Artiiclebeast: 3:10am On Sep 30, 2023
What a disgraceful ambassador.

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Curse777: 3:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Sexual predator hunting for prey... Will the guy be comfortable if some random strangers ask his own daughter or wife if they her virgin or if they have tight vagina

What if Bobrisky also grab the guys dick and ask how big it is

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by etrange: 3:17am On Sep 30, 2023
And someone is on there supporting him. He said it's a harmless question. So they should sit down and starting discussing if she has had sex? Honestly, the way some of these guys think is just irritating. They are all over Nairaland hiding thier perversion and obsession behind thier anti-women comments. Morning, afternoon and night, they're thinking of women; creating ridiculous threads left, right and center. Very promiscuous bunch.

215 Likes 24 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by illicit(m): 3:18am On Sep 30, 2023
Na wa 4 him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 3:30am On Sep 30, 2023
Very simple question

Yes I’m a virgin…. No I’m not a virgin

You didn’t tell us how you were trying to make him feel comfortable… buh you rushed to social media to tell us the part where he asked about your sexuality

Fear daughter’s of EVE …. They are always playing the victim card

Modified… reminds me of the song 🎵 No woman No cry

378 Likes 43 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Mokason288(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

You didn’t tell us how you were trying to make him feel comfortable… buh you rushed to social media to tell us the part where he asked about your sexuality

Fear daughter’s of EVE

God bless you sir

You are correct

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Luckysbab: 3:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

Fear daughter’s of EVE

Shut up please.

95 Likes 18 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Luckysbab: 3:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Mokason288:

God bless you sir

You are correct

Probably same account with the username you quoted or both of you are plain crazy.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by AllenSpencer: 4:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Someone she could have just poisoned. Why chase him out!

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Sucre6: 4:54am On Sep 30, 2023
What a stupid silly simp

U go for a greener pasture and all in your head was pvssy??

Mumu

I support her kicking the idiot out, he seem like a pvssy ass sexual predator, he doesn't have regards for his own future.

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 9japride(m): 4:59am On Sep 30, 2023
I doubt the story, most of these ladies these days just like to seek unnecessary attention.
Which reasonable person will be asking a complete stranger if he/she is a virgin?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by NOC1(m): 5:20am On Sep 30, 2023
There must have been chemistry between them, the dude felt she was a Nigerian and decided to make a mess of himself.

On the other side.
One vital question you must ask every girl you are trying to date, lash.. abroad is,

What is your age?

Do not ask this question verbally, let it come vide chats, and keep the receipts of the chat.

Define your relationship with her, you no de Naija where you treat women anyhow. If she does not ask for dick, no sendooo, hugging and touching of ass is risky.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by TANID(m): 5:50am On Sep 30, 2023
Lori iro to trend

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by stanisbaratheon: 6:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Very silly question

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

Fear daughter’s of EVE
they're always creating problems where there's none. What exactly is there problem

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Mokason288(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

Probably same account with the username you quoted or both of you are plain crazy.

You are obviously a kid

I won’t waste my energy in replying you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Mokason288(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
they're always creating problems where there's none. What exactly is there problem

I fear who no fear daughter’s of Eve

They are always playing the victim card

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by greenermodels: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2023
How were you trying to make him comfortable? I feel they both have a connection and the guy asked that question to know how best to proceed but the girl felt offended because she's no longer a virgin and felt that the boy wouldn't consider her good enough for himself considering the mentality of foreign students so she requested for their accommodation management to change the guys accommodation (She didn't kick him out). An 18-20 years male student asking a girl that question isn't a big issue, the girl is just tripping over her unclean conscience.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Amotolongbo(f): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2023
greenermodels:
How were you trying to make him comfortable? I feel they both have a connection and the guy asked that question to know how best to proceed but the girl felt offended because she's no longer a virgin and felt that the boy wouldn't consider her good enough for himself considering the mentality of foreign students so she requested for their accommodation management to change the guys accommodation (She didn't kick him out). An 18-20 years male student asking a girl that question isn't a big issue, the girl is just tripping over her unclean conscience.
The guy is a he-goat who thinks every gesture from a lady is seductive and an inviting sign for sexual activity.

In case you don’t know, most ladies in UK give you some smiles, chat and activities to make you feel very comfortable, that is the courtesy they have been trained to have since childhood, though fake and not sincere. If any lady does that in Nigeria, it will definitely be seen as a romantic invitation from a girl. That is the natural British way, unlike the American girls.

The foolish guy thought the lady was “falling” for him, hence the audacity to ask her that question.
The guy is even lucky that the lady didn’t report the case to the authority, then he will understand how to comport in a strange land

Many of you in Nigeria wouldn’t learn until you leave your country to go and disgrace and embarrass yourself and your generation in the western world

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by oz4real83(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2023
Why do most ladies that make accusations against men behave the same way? After posting their accusations, they will post sexually-suggestive\explicit pictures by the side of their accusations? Mason greenwood accuser, Antony accuser, Ronaldinho accuser, Daniel Alves accuser, this UK accuser, Thomas Partey's accuser, Ryan Gigg's accuser, Benjamin Mendy's accusers and so many other female accusers, the same format of posts shocked

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by virginchaser(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2023
People should learn to focus on reason they are out there. Conversion rate is not a joke anymore.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by lanocfoods: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2023
that's the average Nigerian man for you, especially GenZs all they think and sleep is sex and sex related topics

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by TheSuperX(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2023
Just imagine the effontery? the guy is stupid.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by The6thAustralia: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
they just want to use Nigeria to trend. And for a fact, you can't have your flat mate to be moved

6 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by The6thAustralia: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2023
lanocfoods:
that's the average Nigerian man for you, especially GenZs all they think and sleep is sex and sex related topics

Sex is normal and infact its not a strange factor... It's funny people believe whatever they read on the internet

5 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nextt: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Only creeps will see nothing wrong with this question. That was how a Nigerian guy complimented a white lady by saying, "Your breasts are beautiful" and was fired from his job after. I repeat, only creeps will see nothing wrong with this.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Dengoh(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2023
Gross.
Na only sex full dia head.
You self dey scatter bress and yansh everywhere.
Lost generation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by eclatante: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

You dey support all this whitee? With her plastic ass face and boobs.

Fear and trust no woman. Even if the guy comes out to tell his own part of the story, him go just dey explain tire without no evidence.

No sensible man, should ask a woman if she's a virgin or not. What do you expect her answer to be? No? Hahaha.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by eclatante: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2023
The6thAustralia:
they just want to use Nigeria to trend. And for a fact, you can't have your flat mate to be moved

Fact. She wants to gain some followers.

6 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by motymop: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Very wrong question. Stupid guy

The problem with many Nigerian guys not only guys but people is that they dont understand boundaries. Someone will meet you for the first time and start acting like he or she is your father, friend, mother and aunty and then will start asking personal and stupid questions.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Rickmann: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

That guy is a disgrace. Dude forgot he is in a country and society where the law allows women to wield more power than men. she can easily accuse him of harassment or even rape and he ll rot in prison for something he didn't even do.
He is a complete idiot.

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.