Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Game Of Thrones Might Have Inspired Jagun Jagun Movie In This Scene - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Might Have Inspired Jagun Jagun Movie In This Scene (321 Views)

10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun / Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging / 'Game Of Thrones' Leaves Water Bottle In Series Finale Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Might Have Inspired Jagun Jagun Movie In This Scene by Gundel001: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
So I was watching Battle of the Bastards episode of Game of thrones and I thought it might have inspired this scene of jagun Jagun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MCJQ6vJwU0
Re: Game Of Thrones Might Have Inspired Jagun Jagun Movie In This Scene by Nardeant: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Game of Thrones had some epic battles, and it wouldn't be surprising if they inspired scenes in other shows or movies. Jagun Jagun seems like it's drawn some inspiration from the intense action we saw in GoT.
Re: Game Of Thrones Might Have Inspired Jagun Jagun Movie In This Scene by rolinox(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Oh, you've got a sharp eye for spotting those connections! The Battle of the Bastards in Game of Thrones was an absolute spectacle, and it wouldn't surprise me if it left an impression on other filmmakers. I had a similar moment when watching Jagun Jagun. The similarities are just too uncanny sometimes! It's like a nod to the epic battles we've seen in GoT. If you're a fellow movie enthusiast, I recently stumbled upon this website packed with famous movie clips. It's like a treasure trove of cinematic moments that take you back to those unforgettable scenes. You can dive into Movie clips. It's a real treat for movie buffs like us.

(1) (Reply)

Relax, I'm From The Future 1080p-����'-�����^����'-������ / #bbnaija Ese Speaks On Domestic Violence, Says God Has Blessed Her With The Stre / A Computer Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.