Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

What I Did, Was It Wrong?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did, Was It Wrong?? (449 Views)

Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did, Was It Wrong?? by Cjnr: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hello everyone.

I won't make this long. Okay I have 2 friend's who we roll together before then I was the biggest boy among them I support and pay bills when we go out.
Table come turn after some trage event that happened to me.
Okay this guy's when we go out they spend money on me like 5 bottles of bear and pepper soup as I can, on Sundays when Monday-saturday I go the sip garri.

I ask this guy's for 1.5k the guy say him no get, I come use my head if then buy drinks I go put am for bag.

When I wanted to sell the drinks to them, them come the vex. I no understand.
Give me money you say you no get buy drinks you the vex.

Please advise me cause me like so e don the finish between me and them oh. I better go pack sh*t than somebody go want make I the worship am.

Thanks
Re: What I Did, Was It Wrong?? by phorget(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Why not look for someone else to sell your drinks to?
Re: What I Did, Was It Wrong?? by Cjnr: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
phorget:
Why not look for someone else to sell your drinks to?

As my guys I was expecting then to pay lesser fa. I didn't imagine it like that.
Re: What I Did, Was It Wrong?? by okoIYAyin(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2023
What you did is right but not correct.
Re: What I Did, Was It Wrong?? by adelafe2019: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2023
You did the right thing at a wrong place and to the wrong people.They bought drinks for you because they did not want you to feel neglected when they were drinking beer.You cannot force or advise anybody on how to spend his money.

You ought to have returned it to where the beer was bought later,and collect back the money instead of embarrassing your benefactors.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did, Was It Wrong?? by Lance008(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bro Na u wrong
Why u go sell drink mak the person buy for you
Re: What I Did, Was It Wrong?? by chegzyshade(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
You stop following them to drink, they might have change if they're a true friends

(1) (Reply)

I'm Honestly Hungry And Need Help / Best Way To Securing A French Mortgage In 2015 / Get Solar Powered Street Light At A Very Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.