Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? (356 Views)

You Are A Nigerian And You Don't Have The Best Selling National Team Jersey? ? / Where Frank Lampard Got It All Wrong / RETURN LEG: Which Team Has What It Takes To Enter The Next Round Of Hifl® 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by AImiron: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Let’s have it.

Me: AL NASSR FC, Real Madrid and Man United jerseys.

Nlfpmod mynd44 frontpage boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Kestolove(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Manchester united
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by izito(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Chelsea jersey.
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Bluntguy: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Man City
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Malroux: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Barca.
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by ONEjoblessGUY: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Chelsea and Barca........

1 Like

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by kolamilan(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Real Madrid. I hate them with passion. Will never allow my enemy wear the Jersey. I only watch their match twice a year. That's when playing Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by ekkywolex(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Chelshit
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by TemplarLandry: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2023
I only wear Arsenal jerseys.
No other teams.

1 Like

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by hatakekakashi: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
Let’s have it.

Add Sporting Lisbon and Portugal national team jerseys too, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by OJEEMAH(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2023
As long as it fits, I can wear any Jersey while I maintain absolutely loyalty to my beloved Gunners

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by AImiron: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2023
hatakekakashi:

Add Sporting Lisbon and Portugal national team jerseys too, bro.
Lol bro, make I add England sef join cos Mumu utd dey England.

Nlfpmod frontpage boss
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by 2to3oddsboss(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
Lol bro, make I add England sef join cos Mumu utd dey England.

Nlfpmod frontpage boss
For me it's inter miami, Barca, psg and Argentina
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Numerouno94(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
OJEEMAH:
As long as it fits, I can wear any Jersey while I maintain absolutely loyalty to my beloved Gunners

Boss where u disappear go na? grin
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Havertz29s: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
Let’s have it.

These clubs have one thing in common.....
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by AImiron: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Havertz29s:
These clubs have one thing in common.....
Desert Scam

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Havertz29s: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
Desert Scam
What about hamburger and LGBT+ Scam
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by AImiron: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Havertz29s:
What about hamburger and LGBT+ Scam
oh you mean The great USA your ancestors and future generations dream country

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Havertz29s: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
oh you mean The great USA your ancestors and future generations dream country
Yes

The great USA that cannot define what a man and a woman means
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by gabazin080(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
anything Chelsea is a no for me and my household
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by sandman17(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
kolamilan:
Real Madrid. I hate them with passion. Will never my enemy to wear the the Jersey. I only watch their match twice in a year. That's when playing Barcelo na.
. Y
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin Me, the F-A-N-A-T-I-C! grin
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by akwesenana: 1:09am On Oct 02, 2023
I be Man Utd fanatic, but me wearing or not wearing a jersey 100% depends on aesthetics. I'll prefer to buy present Chelsea jersey over Real Madrid jersey.

(1) (Reply)

10odds For Medium Stakers / Indomie Super Pack 12,000 Naira.emilokon Konkon / Video: Tevez Upstages Ronaldo And Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.