Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) (217 Views)

What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? / The Written Word Is Gods Revelation . / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) by Matrix137(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2023
The Lord Most high of old and new out of his infallible will chose to reveal his word in the scripture primarily for Humanity to come to know him, his power, grace and sanctification through learning of his written word (scripture). Without the scripture, humanity won't have the ability (except a few) to really know his salvation plan even before the world began.

However, this end times, Having completed his saving plan for human kind through the word incarnate (Jesus Christ) . The Almighty has decided to do a new thing out of his infinite wonder. There won't be need for the scripture anymore but rather all his infinite plans will translate into a living wonder needing no written expression as it has already been fulfilled as promised.

Praise be unto Him forever. Hallelujah.

Heaven on earth is now begining...
Re: The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) by Matrix137(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Ocnovakmichael I really need your view on this.

Asher!
Re: The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) by Matrix137(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Read
Re: The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) by Matrix137(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yah
Re: The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) by ocnovakmichael(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Matrix137:
The Lord Most high of old and new out of his infallible will chose to reveal his word in the scripture primarily for Humanity to come to know him, his power, grace and sanctification through learning of his written word (scripture). Without the scripture, humanity won't have the ability (except a few) to really know his salvation plan even before the world began.

However, this end times, Having completed his saving plan for human kind through the word incarnate (Jesus Christ) . The Almighty has decided to do a new thing out of his infinite wonder. There won't be need for the scripture anymore but rather all his infinite plans will translate into a living wonder needing no written expression as it has already been fulfilled as promised.

Praise be unto Him forever. Hallelujah.

Heaven on earth is now begining...

Good work friend. And I concur with the notion that "... his infinite plans will translate into a living wonder..."

The word of God is the grand design of time, space and eternity. In these last days, the LORD GOD has put his word in our hearts and in our mouths, that we should be the living epistles of his grand plan. Small wonder that Paul in his letter to the Romans espoused "... The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart" (Romans 10:7-9). God has set his word and His Spirit as a covenant unto the body of Christ, the church. In the book of Isaiah chapter fifty-nine, the Bible says, "As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth..." (Isaiah 59:21).

Friend, your assertion is an idea whose time has come. And there's no stopping it now. I believe, in these last days, that we are living out the prophecies of Joel: the Spirit of the Lord is poured out already unto all flesh. Our sons and daughters shall and do prophesy; our old men shall dream dreams. And our your men shall run with the vision.

Well done, and keep it up!
O.C. Novak Michael
Re: The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) by Matrix137(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
ocnovakmichael:

Good work friend. And I concur with the notion that "... his infinite plans will translate into a living wonder..."

The word of God is the grand design of time, space and eternity. In these last days, the LORD GOD has put his word in our hearts and in our mouths, that we should be the living epistles of his grand plan. Small wonder that Paul in his letter to the Romans espoused "... The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart" (Romans 10:7-9). God has set his word and His Spirit as a covenant unto the body of Christ, the church. In the book of Isaiah chapter fifty-nine, the Bible says, "As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth..." (Isaiah 59:21).

Friend, your assertion is an idea whose time has come. And there's no stopping it now. I believe, in these last days, that we are living out the prophecies of Joel: the Spirit of the Lord is poured out already unto all flesh. Our sons and daughters shall and do prophesy; our old men shall dream dreams. And our your men shall run with the vision.

Well done, and keep it up!
O.C. Novak Michael
Amazing submission brother!

God bless and keep us all to fully experience him this times.

Amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Gospel Songs That Will Make You Pray / 10th-14th November, Download FREE On Amazon An E-book That Decodes REVELATION! / Change Your Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.