Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie (14978 Views)

How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by nlfpmod: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
MY TORTURE EXPERIENCE WITH COMMANDER DAVID OGBENYE (AREA COMMANDER OWERRI FIRE SERVICE POLICE STATION) ON MONDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER TO TUESDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER ON MY OFFICIAL DUTY TO BAIL A SUSPECT WHO HAS BEING DETAINED FOR 4 MONTHS WITH OUT ARRAIGNMENT NOR TRIAL -By Chinaka Chigozie

Good morning learned Silks, Seniors and colleagues. I am Chinaka Chigozie Esq. a member of this esteemed branch. I was consulted by the relatives of one Wisdom Mmaduka to help bail their son who has been held as a suspect for breach of promise to marry at the Owerri Area command since June 2023 (4months) now.

On Monday around 1pm I went to the Area Command fire service to apply for the police bail of the suspect. I sought for the IPO who directed me to the 2Y/C who told me that the suspect is on detention on court Order. I humbly demanded for the order since it is a public document to ascertain if their is obligations the suspect could fulfill that has not been done that will keep him 4months in detention, she told me to go the matter is in court.

At that point I started leaving the premises with my secretary and the suspects relatives who accompanied me. I consoled them that I will be applying for the court bail of their brother. As we stepped outside moving towards the small gate leading to their Mammy market where I packed my car, the suspects Uncle said ”Barrister that Red deflected Highlander Jeep belongs to the suspect and was also impounded by the Police”. I told them not to worry that I will include it in the bail application. At that juncture I told my secretary to help me snap the plate number of the suspect’s jeep which she did with her phone. One of the police men whom I later heard them call “Bishopcalled my attention on interrogatory. I introduced my self with our present NBA Branch ID card and also told him that I came for the owner of the vehicle in issue. He asked him why I should snap at the police station don’t I know it’s an offence? At this point I apologised to the officer as I did not know it could constitute an offence more so having introduced myself as the suspects counsel and the reason why I had to snap the plate number.

He told us we were under arrest and took us to their commander upstairs. This time it was only me and my secretary. The commander demanded to know me, I further introduced myself and my secretary, I further told him where my chambers is at Akwakuma Owerri, presenting my NBA ID Card. I apologetically told him the reason why I asked my secretary to take the pictures and nothing more pretentious.

At that point the commander told the ADC in his words “take this Stupid man out of this office, take his statement with his secretary and make sure you detain themHe seized my phone and my car keys. Still apologising I told the commander that I was going to bring my 2 kids from school at works layout before this incident, I begged him to allow me as my wife is still nursing a tender child and does not know my where about. The commander refused.

Further pleading made his ADC push me out from his office to where I and my secretary made our statements under cursion. We were taken to their counter an I was asked to remove my clothes and sandals, my secretary the same. At this point Charles Mgbekonye Esq walked into the station I saw him and heaved a big sigh of relief. I begged Senior Mgbekonye to help me plead with the commander to review my detention Order to forgive for whatever perceived offence I committed, to allow me bring my kids from school as then it was already few minutes to 4pm, a mission came by 1pm. Senior Mgbekonye came out from the commander’s office and told me that the man could not grant him audience . At that time he started calling the NBA Chairman and told me he was going to lock his chambers window, because of the evening rain of that Monday. The thought of my little Kids stranded at Madonna primary and nursery school made me on my own to walk inside the commander’s office cup in hands begging him to allow me at least get my kids and turn my self in. In reply to my gesture the commander one David Ogbenye shouted to the ADC “who allowed this stupid man enter his office again? has he not been detained?” In a swift reaction by his ADC from behind, what Ianded on my eyes was a heavy blow “gbom” 2 times. I was momentarily blinded. Pains excruciatingly was dropping from my eyes not tears. At that instance and before the commander his ADC hit me severely and tore my dress in shreds living me naked in the public. At this point I told them it were better they kill me than I enter the cell without knowing my children’s fate. The commander ordered for reinforcements wherein I was beaten thoroughly and dragged into the cell and my 19yrs old female secretary was equally locked inside their female cell.

Around 6.30pm, His Worship Chinedu Opara visited me in the cell and I gave him a short narrative. I hardly could recognize him as I cannot see, my eyes and face were swollen. His worship left and in a short while the cell guard told me to follow him. I came out and saw My wife carrying my very tender child, His Worship and the High court ACR Anty Perp standing with the commander.

As I was approaching them, this same commander who have been tormenting humiliating and torturing me all these while further told me in his words before the people I mentioned ” Do you know you are indisciplined?” The torture, trauma, emotion and pain was much for me to bear that I told him ” You are a very stupid commander to tell me am indisciplined, when I have done nothing to you”

He ordered that I be taken back to the cell as soon as His worship left he further ordered his boys to take me to their “torture and ordeal room”.

Here I saw hell fire as his boys cuffed my hands and legs from behind joining them they passed an iron rod ,with which 2 officers carried me each from both ends and hung me between 2 wooden tables. The presumed torture and pain in hell fire would have seen better for any living soul to experience than this episode. In that hanging position the O/C torture as they called him kept on hitting me severely with a rod.
There 2Y/C a certain plum tall dark lady came and instructed them that they should not release that lawyer until they make sure I stool and urinate on my trousers I passed out. I regained consciousness to see my self in the cell with 30 other inmates in an enclosure that is not up to a standard one room.

It was on the Tuesday morning that Senior Chukwurah and Umah came and after wards the Commander charged me for insulting him and I was arraigned before Magistrate court 5. It was just the picture of my client’s car plate number packed outside which my secretary took on my behalf which I planned to use in the court bail application that led to this experience. Charles Mgbekonye Esq could bear me witness that there was nothing I did not beg the commander assuming but not conceding to the fact that the act constituted an offence,but the commander had already made up his mind to humiliate and torture me in line with my narratives.

Source: https://barristerng.com/horror-how-police-area-commander-tortured-me-charged-me-to-court-for-snapping-my-clients-car-chinaka-chigozie-esq/

3 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Taylor92: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omo I hear say Chicago State University former president wan sue Tinubu for forgery and tarnishing their university

Na wetin I dey see online now oo

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
They should hang him upside down and lash the hell out of him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Malroux: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ebola Tinubu will be chased out of office tomorrow.

21 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by TemplarLandry: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
shocked
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Malroux: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
shocked
Sharap there.

6 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by wittywriter: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:
Omo I hear say Chicago State University former president wan sue Tinubu for forgery and tarnishing their university

Interesting...might be FAKE NEWS though.

Seriously some officers of the law consider themselves above the law.

Wittyness.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
I saw the post on x app
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Beess(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bab
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by specialmati(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed : embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed police the legal federal criminals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
cry
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by BlackhatMentor: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
E no beat u well.

That white man wig you wear I for beat you add.

Wearing symbol of slavery and colonization and smiling like fooool

8 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Scarrr: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Adjovi: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nigerian police. They need overhauling or reorientation. Same with the army. Your duty first is to protect lives and properties but in Nigeria lives man nothing to this people.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by TRAPLORD13: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Police is your friend indeed.
Evil men in n black cloths.
Avoid them at all cost.
X O XAMANI

21 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by tojahh(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
The police suppose give you better brushing.

Na people like una dey for tribunal wey put us for this situation.

You can't get a pity from me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Whytelyon(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

Eye clearing things.
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by NwaNimo1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
In a swift reaction by his ADC from behind, what Ianded on my eyes was a heavy blow “gbom” 2 times. I was momentarily blinded. Pains excruciatingly was dropping from my eyes not tears.

That's where i abandoned the gist........Nigerians and drama!

9 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by SapaProMax: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

Last last bridge plenty for Nigeria wey you go choose which one to jump from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by jmoore(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Any police that tortures me, I will just act like mumu.
When I get free from detention, I will plan my revenge.
I am karma.

The useless force will runaway when they see unknown gunmen. They are only trained to harass innocent civilians.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Skillsnigeria: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Tonygeesm(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Las las Nigeria will happen to everyone only them we go get sense

1 Like

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by okoro: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
You deserved it

2 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Risingblue008(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gdye

2 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Donaldoni: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
embarassed
Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Lumarstone: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lawyers and police are the same, I don't thrust you until we hear from police side of the story. Again it may be that they wanted to caution you for speaking Big big grammar which they do not understand.

7 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by raskymonojendor: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Too bad.

AlabiKILLER2021:

Yes ooooh

Tinubuu is a criminal bastard

Yoruba president is a fairlure
Better than Simon Ekpa Igbos terrorising the SE.

3 Likes

Re: How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie by Racoon(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
sad When another #EndSARS start now they will start saying rubbish?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death, Attempts Suicide / N84bn Fraud: EFCC Re-arraigns Kogi CoS, Lists Ex-Governor In Amended Charges / Ghana: Robbers Tell Passengers To Pray For Them After A Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.