Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) (11688 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Bought Four UK Airports - Photo / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / Meet A 19 Years Old Nigerian Who Runs A Hedge Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by obembet(f): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Most British people who have never been to Africa nor studied about Africa I suppose when they hear Nigeria the perception is mostly negative, mostly focused on fraud and corruption.

I mention British because my article will focus on two Nigerians among many who have excelled well, and have at some time studied in the UK. The two are Adebayo Ogunlesi and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, most of you probably have never heard about them.

To understand their importance lets, take a different approach. Most of us are familiar with Trade, most of the global trade arrives through our airports in the UK on a daily basis. More goods than people arrive daily through Gatwick airport

·

Gatwick served more destinations than any other UK airport in 2019 (source OAG)

Annually £7.5 billion in goods trade through Gatwick, with local businesses 50 per cent more likely to export than the UK average.

Adebayo Ogunlesi a Nigerian man is the owner of Gatwick Airport with majority shareholding since 2009. Adebayo’s private equity firm, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP, where he serves as Chairman and Managing Partner also own 4 other major airports in the UK.

Adebayo Ogunlesi own London City Airport which he acquired in 2006, and the famous Edinburgh Airport which was acquired in 2012. Edinburgh Airport was the busiest airport in Scotland in 2019, handling over 14.7 million passengers and was the sixth-busiest airport in the UK by total passengers in 2019.

Another airport own by adebayo ogunlesi is London City Airport

London City Airport is an international airport in London, England. It is located in the Royal Docks in the London Borough of Newham in the City of London.

In addition, The next time you travel through Gatwick Airport, Endinburgh Airport and London Airport, know it’s an African who owns the airport a Nigerian by the name Adebayo Ogunlesi. Don’t just stop there, next time your company imports and export goods know that Nigerians are handling all your imports and exports, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as the one WTO President and Adebayo Ogunlesi as the owner of airports of where your goods arrive and depart including you yourself if you are travelling.

God bless Nigeria

Article by Blessmore Dube.

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by TemplarLandry: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2023
cool
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Sounds unbelievable
If tru, congratulations to your family that is swimming in posterity

Benefit of walking with the Holy Spirit..He will guide you to make life time profitable investment dat will be speaking even after u leave dis earth..pls go for knowledge Abt him

Winners chapel living faith church is teaching Abt holy spirit all thru October..starting from this Wednesday..attend and ask pastor questions after service..it's allowed

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by AwokenVawulence: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2023
Av
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by MrsTwrite(f): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Impressive! Where did he get all these money from?
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by Boogyman557: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2023
e
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by Treasure17(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Someone qualify to be a Nigerian president and not a drug baron.
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by Sirmwill: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2023
This is great

Yoruba Amaka or what?

Naaaah

Every Nigerian is actually born great,be it a Northerner, Igbos, Yorubas, etc

Nigeria just tends to happen to all of us and we get frustrated into tribalism.
But we are all great together or separate.

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by benuejosh: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2023
That's a real developer. Not some random drug abuser and illegal drug seller who feels so entitled in another man's land.

4 Likes

Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by tydi(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2023
I'm super impressed I will be like him when I grow.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by wittywriter: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Impressive! Where did he get all these money from?
Gotten from Investment Involvements...
Smart Entrepreneurs know how...only Legends will comprehend!.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by Sirmwill: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2023
obembet:

And religion

Yeah, that's true

Religion inclusive
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by henidord3: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Yet in his village his state unemployment is at it's pick🤏

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by Bakrabas: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2023
tydi:
I'm super impressed I will be like him when I grow.

No, you will be more than him not like him. We need something new that's why you'll be greater than...haaan
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by Depriest2020: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2023
He's a great Nigerian.
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by Gadafii: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2023
If not the backward and evil politicians that have made Nigeria terrible and degraded, we would be competing with countries like America, Germany, Japan etc in terms of innovation, investment, human development with the bright minds we have scattered all over the world

Presently there is a guy in Jo’s that builds all manners of motorcycle that are if international standard from scratch, all materials are sourced in his locality, you would have thought the govt would fund or equip him so that he can mass produce and also pass his knowledge to others , but no they are more concerned about their own personal pocket and selfish gain

1 Like

Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by NaijaCover(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by Shapeaso: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Na our oil money be that... One of them naija Python.
Re: Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) by ratracerebel(m): 4:59am On Oct 07, 2023
This is 21st century. Not by only school one can grow and start earning a good income. There are certain skills you can learn now, that if well–mentored, the business can become a million dollar business. Do your own research...and you will realise that there hasn't been a better time to learn a skill and turn it into it a flourishing business.

This course in my signature can put you on this path...and I assure you that you will never regret it. 20k+ people around the world can't just be fooling you.

Hop NOW into signature!

(1) (Reply)

How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From / Real Opportunity Don't Ask For Money Or Emails See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.