Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,331 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

A Blog Designer Wanted To Help Me Design A Blog - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Blog Designer Wanted To Help Me Design A Blog (152 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / Blog, Content And Service Pages Writers Wanted To Start Work Immediately. / Creative Graphic Designer Wanted - Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Blog Designer Wanted To Help Me Design A Blog by lifesolutions(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2023
I NEED A PROFESSIONAL BLOG DESIGNER TO HELP ME DESIGN A ONE PAGE FREE WORDPRESS BLOG TO SELL A PRODUCT

I DONT NEED ANY DOMAIN NAME, DOWNLOAD PAGE, HOSTING OR LANDING PAGE

ALL I WANT IS A FREE ONE PAGE WORDPRESS BLOG TO SELL PRODUCT

PAYMENT IS AFTER COMPLETION AND BLOG IS OK

MY BUDGET IS SMALL

IF INTERESTED, WHATSAPP
Re: A Blog Designer Wanted To Help Me Design A Blog by wittywriter: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2023
lifesolutions:
I NEED A PROFESSIONAL BLOG DESIGNER TO HELP ME DESIGN A ONE PAGE FREE WORDPRESS BLOG TO SELL A PRODUCT

MY BUDGET IS SMALL
I'll suggest you state your budget so as to achieve apt responses.

Wittyness
Re: A Blog Designer Wanted To Help Me Design A Blog by sulaimon22: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2023
lifesolutions:

MY BUDGET IS SMALL

IF INTERESTED, WHATSAPP

There are some drop and drag platforms where you can design landing pages that doesn't require coding. You can do it on your own if you can get the resources on YouTube.
Re: A Blog Designer Wanted To Help Me Design A Blog by nocodechief: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
sulaimon22:

There are some drop and drag platforms where you can design landing pages that doesn't require coding. You can do it on your own if you can get the resources on YouTube.

@ lifesolutions

This is the best advice you can get. DIY is better than offering another man 5/10k to design a blog for you. Just put your head down and do it yourself. That way, you can save your money and create something that excites you.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Sharp Professional Services / Clinic Centre Manager(sokoto) / Recruitment At Aziel Farms Ent For The Position Of A Finance/admin Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.