Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Betting Group Predict - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Betting Group Predict (407 Views)

PREDICT And Win! / Predict The Score Between Nigeria And Argentina For A Chance To Win Airtime. / Predict The Final Score Between Nigeria And Iceland For A Chance To Win Airtime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betting Group Predict by gbency27: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hello my people. I'm admin of great betting group. If you are fans of betting. 09034560879, msg me on WhatsApp.
drop name and location. I will add you asap to the group. Is totally free ooo. No one is paying for any game, is FREE. The objective and goal is to win big money together. We go dey predict and share game together. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Betting Group Predict by davidafia9(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bet9ja deleted my winning ticket on their online platform please help

(1) (Reply)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla / I Want To Host A Fifa Video Game Tournament... Would You Be Interested? / Feel The Real Life Gun Shooting In Pc Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.