Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja (511 Views)

Need Direction: From Iyana-ipaja To Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. / Please I Need Direction To Gbagada!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja by abolade4uall: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
I have appointments at IOM Ikeja tomorrow morning. I need direction from Kuto. I planned to board Ojota bus and the to Ikeja.

Kindly help a little brother
Re: I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja by donbrowser(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
abolade4uall:
I have appointments at IOM Ikeja tomorrow morning. I need direction from Kuto. I planned to board Ojota bus and the to Ikeja.

Kindly help a little brother

I guess Kuto is Abeokuta. If yes,
From Kuto to Sango, from Sango to Agege, from Agege to Ikeja.
Re: I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja by abolade4uall: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
donbrowser:

I guess Kuto is Abeokuta. If yes,
From Kuto to Sango, from Sango to Agege, from Agege to Ikeja.

Thank you but the Sango road is very bad
Re: I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja by donbrowser(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
abolade4uall:
[b][/b]

Coming to Agege from Sango is good, going is bad
Re: I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja by AndyCole16(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
abolade4uall:
[b][/b]

Don't go through Sango please.
✓ Pass through express road, drop at secretariat.
✓ From Secretariat enter under bridge ikeja.

✓ From under bridge ikeja, enter GRA, tell them IOM. They will drop you in front of the building. All drivers know the place

2 Likes

Re: I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja by abolade4uall: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
AndyCole16:

Don't go through Sango please.
✓ Pass through express road, drop at secretariat.
✓ From Secretariat enter under bridge ikeja.

✓ From under bridge ikeja, enter GRA, tell them IOM. They will drop you in front of the building. All drivers know the place

Wao.... I appreciate this ooooo.

But pls which bus do I have to enter Kuto? I hope its Ojota bus?
Re: I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja by AndyCole16(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
abolade4uall:
[b][/b]

Wao.... I appreciate this ooooo.

But pls which bus do I have to enter Kuto? I hope its Ojota bus?
Just enter Cab going to Ojota, Mushin etc. Secretariat is the second bus stop as you enter Lagos. No shaking
Re: I need direction from Kuto, Abeokuta To IOM, Ikeja by abolade4uall: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
AndyCole16:

Just enter Cab going to Ojota, Mushin etc. Secretariat is the second bus stop as you enter Lagos. No shaking

Thank you! Plenty appreciation

(1) (Reply)

Petsin / Train Crash In Northern Spain / Driving Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.