Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Does Rap Music Have An Age Bracket - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Rap Music Have An Age Bracket (154 Views)

OPINION: Nigerian Music Have Evolved. / VIDEO: Bracket – Chinelo Ft. Duncan Mighty / Bracket Ft. Korede Bello – "Just Like That" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Rap Music Have An Age Bracket by Kevineleven(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Our next door neighbor, a man, who is between 40 - 43 years of age, married with two children, complained to me that my cousin sister does not greet him and when he asked her jokingly " Ah oyibo, this one you dey always pass me, no greeting ,we dey quarrel?"
She responded "we no dey quarrel but greeting no be by force".
So I decided to ask my cousin what the matter was, because honestly the man no get wahala.
She responded that he is too childish for his age
I was like what do you mean?
She continued:
At his age he is still playing rap music, loud for that matter, what is he teaching his children?
I was dumb struck, honestly am a fan of rap music too, am not 40 though.
So I started wondering, is there an age bracket for listening to rap music?
Re: Does Rap Music Have An Age Bracket by TemplarLandry: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
That lady is so funny.
Kevineleven:
Our next door neighbor, a man, who is between 40 - 43 years of age, married with two children, complained to me that my cousin sister does not greet him and when he asked her jokingly " Ah oyibo, this one you dey always pass me, no greeting ,we dey quarrel?"
She responded "we no dey quarrel but greeting no be by force".
So I decided to ask my cousin what the matter was, because honestly the man no get wahala.
She responded that he is too childish for his age
I was like what do you mean?
She continued:
At his age he is still playing rap music, loud for that matter, what is he teaching his children?
I was dumb struck, honestly am a fan of rap music too, am not 40 though.
So I started wondering, is there an age bracket for listening to rap music?

1 Like

Re: Does Rap Music Have An Age Bracket by Kriss216: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Your sister never talk wetin be her problem...I can bet my left scrotum your sister go soon lash that man...E sure me die.

2 Likes

Re: Does Rap Music Have An Age Bracket by Kevineleven(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kriss216:
Your sister never talk wetin be her problem...I can bet my left scrotum your sister go soon lash that man...E sure me die.
Abi o, lol
Re: Does Rap Music Have An Age Bracket by panetog: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
She like d man boyish ways n wants to bang him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obaflow - Life After Death (ep) / New Music Release- Chapter Five [instrumental] By Lagos Noir / Help Needed To Run Radio Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.